Brand new !!!FREE LIQUID tune(320mp3;-)

Cheers. Interesting sound you got there. It's.......um.....yeah.....like two different songs playing at the same time or something. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and see if it grows on me.

easy freestyle. Nice work old bean. Still cranking out them alternative beats.
Soundin crisp mate.
peace

Cheers. Interesting sound you got there. It's.......um.....yeah.....like two different songs playing at the same time or something. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and see if it grows on me.

i got my fingers crossed:)

just have a BBQ to it if it dont grow on you:D

big up mate

easy freestyle. Nice work old bean. Still cranking out them alternative beats.
Soundin crisp mate.
peace

ez dood!!! bloody aider, well at least i catch you hear:P

hope your well man, and big ups for the listen/downlod!!!!

bbq buisness hear, chilled and tasty like a burger waiting to be cooked from frozen:)

ez

crisp production on the old drums but i gotta say the two elements just don't go together they are out of tune with each other and just don't blend anyway - I'd stick with focussing on the more etheral side of it - i like that and feel its got more potential then trying to force it with the other sound - keep at it matey

crisp production on the old drums but i gotta say the two elements just don't go together they are out of tune with each other and just don't blend anyway - I'd stick with focussing on the more etheral side of it - i like that and feel its got more potential then trying to force it with the other sound - keep at it matey

ez, I have to say this aint out of tune dude:p

all the elements are in Gmajor with a 5semitone shift up to create some atmos, BUT big up for the listen/download and views:D

nice1!!!

had another listen and i can see what you mean (just not sounds I'd put together I suppose, personal choice and all that) but the two still don't grab me as gelling well which is what I picked up on first - anyways as i said the actual production is good for covering the old frequencies well....big ups for that.

had another listen and i can see what you mean (just not sounds I'd put together I suppose, personal choice and all that) but the two still don't grab me as gelling well which is what I picked up on first - anyways as i said the actual production is good for covering the old frequencies well....big ups for that.

cheers and ...
:p

bitches dont know bout delay reso! i love the freshness of this, its very different and out there. forward thinking man, big ups.

bitches dont know bout delay reso! i love the freshness of this, its very different and out there. forward thinking man, big ups.

HEY cheers:) something diffrent eh, if this gets some downloads and plays anywhere i be happy:P

thanks for your time :)))

Bum:p

please give this a download, for some reason the download version sounds much better, and its sounds good loud I promise :p

Back
Top Bottom