DnB Brand new D&B Mix! Big tunes only :)

Deen

DKN
Fresh D&B Mix. Mostly brand new & some older tunes across all areas of the genre!

Hello chaps, just got a new mix recorded & thought i'd share it with you all : )

1. Bungle - The Siren (Bladerunner Remix)
2. Siren - Snorkel (S.P.Y Remix)
3. Prototypes - Pandora
4. Delta Heavy - Turbine
5. Noisia & The Upbeats - Dustup
-- Dillinja - Twist 'em out
6. D*minds & Dirty Harry - Ho Bass
7. Mob Tactics - Fugazi
8. Enei - One Chance VIP
9. Sub Focus - Timewarp VIP
10. Camo & Krooked - Menace (Mefjus Remix)
-- Noisia - Friendly Intentions
11. Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix)
-- Sub Focus - Stomp
12. Mutated Forms - Best Served Cold
13. Wickaman & RV - I Need You
14. Coda - Shodan
-- Sub Zero - Your Flex
15. Rene LaVice - Headlock
16. Cyantific - Mirador
17. Ad Gannon - Space Snake
18. Sigma & T Phonic - Do you Love
19. Hamilton - Deep in my Heart
20. Culture Shock - Protection
-- Interface - Get lo
-- Lynx - Disco Dodo
21. Delta Heavy - Minus
22. The Upbeats - Ionized
23. Enei - No Fear
24. Mob Tactics - Roadhouse
25. Rockwell - Constantcomplexrhythmicsound
26. Noisia - Facade VIP
27. Skeptical - Cold one (Jubei Remix)
28. dBridge - True Romance
29. Hybrid Minds - I'm Through
30. Stanza ft Grimm - Runaway
-- Camo & Krooked - Turn up the music
31. Kasra & Enei - So Real
32. Dub Phizix - Never Been
33. Jubei ft Flowdan - Say Nothin
34. Emperor - Tension
35. Enei - No fear (Spectrasoul Remix)
36. DC Breaks - Move Closer (Ft. Belle Humble)
-- Prototypes - Abyss
37. Metrik - Engine Room
38. Noisia - Tryhard

Spent around 2 months on and off working on this mix... combination of exams & constantly changing the tracklist due to new releases made this take ages! Hope it was worth the effort and you all enjoy it :D

Cheers lads!

Last edited:
Dat tune per minute ratio! :rinsed:

EDIT: The embedded player showed total runtime as 38 minutes and a couple of seconds, nevermind...

Last edited:
Favourite bits:

The Siren (Bladerunner Remix) > Snorkel (S.P.Y Remix) – Nice little intro man, vocals sat nic over snorkel growls.

Ho Bass > Fugazi - nice blend

Timewarp VIP > Menace > Friendly Intentions - good little section, all worked well

Mirador > Space Snake > - liked that one, very good

Minus > Ionized didnt think it would work man but eqd very well had a nice groove to it

Roadhouse > Constantcomplexrhythmicsound - High and lows of respective tunes worked well, liked the way you bought in façade vip sort not on the drop if that makes sense. The stabs worked well with ccrs, part of me wanted the growly bit to come in first though if you know what I mean man but yeh nothing wrong sounded good.

So Real > Never Been – really tight and buff mate

Move Closer > Abyss – Good mix, not a massive fan of mover closer though but worked well together.

Engine Room > Tryhard – Had massive hopes for this but sounded a bit sketchy for the first phase of the double cos of the half time bit of engine room man. If you had bought in Tryhard one phrase later I reckon it would have been murder as when the drums did sync it sounded very nice.

Over all mate wicked mix, tight as ducks bum which is always good. Some nice fader work, really solid eqing. Selection I was 90% loving which is again really on point. Always nice to hear a few tunes you’re no into in the mix, sometimes makes you see them differently.

Will deffo be on the next one man. Big up!

Favourite bits:

The Siren (Bladerunner Remix) > Snorkel (S.P.Y Remix) – Nice little intro man, vocals sat nic over snorkel growls.

Ho Bass > Fugazi - nice blend

Timewarp VIP > Menace > Friendly Intentions - good little section, all worked well

Mirador > Space Snake > - liked that one, very good

Minus > Ionized didnt think it would work man but eqd very well had a nice groove to it

Roadhouse > Constantcomplexrhythmicsound - High and lows of respective tunes worked well, liked the way you bought in façade vip sort not on the drop if that makes sense. The stabs worked well with ccrs, part of me wanted the growly bit to come in first though if you know what I mean man but yeh nothing wrong sounded good.

So Real > Never Been – really tight and buff mate

Move Closer > Abyss – Good mix, not a massive fan of mover closer though but worked well together.

Engine Room > Tryhard – Had massive hopes for this but sounded a bit sketchy for the first phase of the double cos of the half time bit of engine room man. If you had bought in Tryhard one phrase later I reckon it would have been murder as when the drums did sync it sounded very nice.

Over all mate wicked mix, tight as ducks bum which is always good. Some nice fader work, really solid eqing. Selection I was 90% loving which is again really on point. Always nice to hear a few tunes you’re no into in the mix, sometimes makes you see them differently.

Will deffo be on the next one man. Big up!

Big up for the feedback mate! Really really appreciate that. Will get around to giving you some now, been busy being hungover from the d&b arena album launch bbq today haha

Back
Top Bottom