BRAND NEW BINGO BEATS W/ AUDIO @ DUBPLATE.NET

I don't buy tunes like this

I call it that because it's worth only what you pay for it then a couple of months down the line I won't even touch it

I know where your coming from as MOST tunes get left in the box/rack after a while anyway.

Im feelin ya Mr g, i dnt undastand how u cn say that about zinc. Hes a baddman and always has been, the only reason your saying that is becase u always hear the tunes in raves.

Suddenly and the deeper remix are nasty tunes mate and if u can play a rave and drop those without the crowd goin nuts....... u need to sort out the sound system!

So whats your preferred style?

I just don't know how Zinc can be called a cheesey producer.

zinc never used to be cheese producer, got most of his older stuff and still play it out and get the same reaction now as it did back in the day..aint got a prefeered style, play what i feel deserves to be played and them bingos bits imo aint for me...soz mate

zinc never used to be cheese producer, got most of his older stuff and still play it out and get the same reaction now as it did back in the day..aint got a prefeered style, play what i feel deserves to be played and them bingos bits imo aint for me...soz mate

I think he may be going through the phase like what dope dragon went through,although i'm not slagging off the tunes,where they were just slinging out very simple tunes every other week!
Some were very good but they just sounded very minimal to me,not much work went into the production in other words.

Back
Top Bottom