Brainstalker Theory - New Jump Up track

If I were you I would shorten the intro. It is a bit long to my taste. The kicks do need some boost because they are lacking in punch but overall this track sounds nice :)

Thanks for that. I made the drums and main synths half a year ago. You are right - i have to improve this! :)

That bass synth in the beginning is too loud compared to other elements IMO.
And I think you might have to work on that drop, nothing particular.

Thanks for the feedback!

I`m not sure if the synth at the beginning is too loud for my taste. I will try some variations! :)

Do you mean the build or the 2 bars after the drop?

Cheers
Martin

Hey guys!

Someone told me that my mixdown is bad - what do you think, should I try a "professional" stem mastering?

Feedback to this track is always very appreciated :)

Greetz
Martin

It all sounds perfect to me bro! You are on the right track! I mean you dont need one, just add maybe a sidechain compression from your kicks to your bass... on your bass. dude your mixdown isnt bad... your mixdown is perfect bro. Every tune has a different style. When I say perfect I say perfect. Sound can be any way however which way shape and form you want! With experience you will learn proper compression so all the sounds stick with each other, and really snap.. but that is if you want it to snap. I beleive to what people refer to your mixdown being "bad" isnt it being bad at all. It is a looser mixdown. Doesnt always have to be tighter. High ends and mids are fine, bass is perfect, you are perfect bro! just keep up the great work and never give up! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom