Brain Zaps

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by GeeLeb, Aug 15, 2014.

1. GeeLeb

GeeLeb Member

So I went to boomtown this year and it has completely fucked me...

Boshed a fair bit of mandy over the course of the festival and since Monday night I have not been right. I've done it before many times
    but never have I experienced this!! 4 days straight has certainly taken its toll.

Getting horrendous "brain zaps" at the moment, mainly before bed, but I don't feel right in the day either, almost like my brain
    hurts when I think about certain things. I can almost feel the electrical currents running around.

Its horrible and im hoping someone can shed some light...

Has anyone ever had them? Will they go away? Anything I can do to help?

Help!! I think im going insane.......

2. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Yeah common issue of mandy abuse if you look at bluelight forums, a few people have mentioned brain zaps on here too..

I took mandy 4 nights in a row at bestival 3 years ago and it felt like I was looking at the world through a window (no I wasnt just sat in my room :harry3: )for about 8 months afterwards. Properly fucked me over. Just dont touch mandy for a long while.

Eat lots of fruit and veg too... berocca... exercise... that sort of thing

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  3. GeeLeb

GeeLeb Member

Cheers Harry3 - literally driving me nuts at night.... sitting at work now and having random ones every now and then.

Been eating lots of fruit and veg and omega 3 fish etc to try and regain some sanity.

Can't cain it like I used to back in the day!!!

Keep thinking im going to have a seizure at work or something... pretty scary.

What causes it? I'm guessing a lack of serotonin or something?

4. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  5. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

6. GeeLeb

GeeLeb Member

Nice one ^^^ will grab some tomorrow.

Thank god im not going completely mental, will definitely lay off the dizzle from now on.

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

5htp is psychosomatic apparently. I thought it worked but apparently it doesn't.

Go harry!

8. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/87422-Mephedrone-(MKat-Meow-Meow)/page31?highlight=brain+zaps

page 31 ....

it's fairly common mate so don't worry.. just ease up on the caning for abit... i used to be fine off say 5-10 pills on a sat night... but it was when i used to go mad on friday and saturday on em then monday / tuesday came and these brain shocks came.. thought it was amusing at first then sketched out abit.. not sure on 5htp tbh... i hav got some as taking it before the run up to a session is meant to soften the comedown.,.. but i didnt bother with them in the end.. buy a magimix or vitamix if you can afford it, and make loads of banging fruit and veg smoothies, do some exercise to release those endorphines, and do a line of k the length of your arm

- - - Updated - - -

Symptoms
    Antidepressant discontinuation syndrome

People with discontinuation syndrome have been on an antidepressant for at least four weeks and have recently stopped taking the medication, either abruptly or after a fast taper.[1] Common symptoms include flu-like symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, sweating), sleep disturbances (insomnia, nightmares, constant sleepiness), sensory/movement disturbances (imbalance, tremors, vertigo, dizziness, electric-shock-like experiences), mood disturbances (dysphoria, anxiety, agitation) and cognitive disturbances (confusion and hyperarousal).[1][2][3] Over fifty symptoms have been reported.[4]

pretty sure it's this mate...

9. logikz

errr... thats what i feel like 90% of the time. im starting to think self medicating was a bad idea. been at it forever too. and then i medicated and it was a great idea too. my doctor said i should up the dosage and hook him up too. and my doctor, is me.

10. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I'm a doctor and have done significant research on this matter. my diagnosis is that 90% of people that get Brian Spaz have TINY TINY BALLS.

Maybe even poof bum aids.

Never heard a girl complain of this once.

Moskit and logikz like this.
  11. logikz

hahaaa sirus. really doe who is this brian spaz you speak of. is he in a band

12. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

13. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I now pronounce this the Dara O'Briain Zaps.

Or the Dara's, for short.