brain fart ... feedback plez !

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jul 3, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

Crescendos of the lexicon cascades from the inkwell,
    Descaled label Butterfly and the snowball
    all chaos building for wax,
    Adjacent angles never to be exact,
    Tunnel eye cracked, and now -
    am never narrow view mourning,
    with The fluctuating balance of the ballpoint,
    I Grasp at the black sun dawning,
    Eclipse like symmetry, monsoon imagery,
    Spinach leaf , chugged chasin status,
    Bench press to fly by neighbours,
    Walking nameless, falling shameless,
    And some are actin like cataracts be contagious,
    we all Oscar winners , conditioned and brainless ..

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  2. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

3. Osime

Osime Official Japanese Student

If you could kindly explain what this means.

4. EWOKS

ok Osime ... ill explain it ...

Crescendos of the lexicon cascades from the inkwell,-the lexicon(words)are building up/cresendos(the beginning of the verse/intro line),cascades -the connection of the words, a series of words on the paper/mic..

Descaled label Butterfly and the snowball - shaking off all stereotypes, i cant be labeled , butterfly effect & snowball effect , building up , minor touches making mass difference

all chaos building for wax, - butterfly effect / chaos thery , building for wax ... wax = vinyls .. so crafting chaotic bars for the record.. to be talking about the chaotic, lost way we act/live .. blah blah

Adjacent angles never to be exact,-my angle=my view,so many different views,i never have to use the same twice .adjacent angles share a common side .so basically saying i come from different angles everytime

Tunnel eye cracked, and now - narrow vision ... only seeing one view point on things, i cracked it , meaning broke free from the blinkered society..

am never narrow view mourning, not mourning the loss of that once narrow/tunnel/one track vision...

with The fluctuating balance of the ballpoint, -the ballpoint is the pen nib,it moves off balance..also can be seen like its volatile,and there's not any one balance,i think negative/reflective/.my lifes off balance man !

I Grasp at the black sun dawning, - total eclipse, when things go dark.. the lights blocked out , and you cant see ... im trying to stop the eclipse, keep light so people can see...before is to late!!!...and no-one can see.. push the eclipse away yo... blacksun=eclipse..

Eclipse like symmetry, monsoon imagery, same as above, the most powerful symmetry in the world comes from nature.. monsoon, storm like imagery for you people,

Spinach leaf , chugged chasin status, the old Popeye thing, eat ya spinach, get strong, to chase a different status, coz ya not happy, or youre in search of sumthing else..

Bench press to fly by neighbours - ,following from the above.. get muscley, leave the neighbours doing their daily rounds.. you plan to build muscle, change ya image to make changes..

Walking nameless, falling shameless, .. just another number, just a no-one really, no matter what status you achieve... this is true..we are fuck all. !!! basically nameless...anonymity

And some are actin like cataracts be contagious, .. people are blind to this, well most, blind leading the blind, so many people walking round not seeing things, its like cateracts are contagious...

we all Oscar winners,conditioned and brainless -simple -we all acting so well in this puppet show of life, were all oscar winners and dont know it.. conditioned in our lives to conform.. we dont even use our brains

the end ...

[/COLOR]
    whoah im bored... dont care to read it ... i dont mind hahah ... but you did ask :) .. its nice explaining it , helps me to understand my thought process more aswell...

its a brain fart... not going to be used for anything... just my escapism, and reinforcement of my melancholic output

sry its abit heady ... im all twisted and weird from lastnight still

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  5. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Why did you explain it? You should never explain it.

Chasin status, on hiatus,
    truly nameless, I agree.
    When you strip back all the click track,
    all that's left is family.

6. EWOKS

cheers... i just got bored so i thought i may aswell .. and its not to be used for anything, and also ... itll make me a stronger writer hopefully .. glad you agree on the points made.. its meant to be abit abstract..

7. MAJESTIC

MAJESTIC BishBashBosh

8. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

A+ for effort and content ethix. you win a GOLD star

[​IMG]

some nice images in there dude

9. EWOKS

cheers ... its not meant to be / going to be lyrics .. just a brain fart for the man dem

10. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

yeah yeah, i know! good creative writing tho man! you got a good grasp on using metaphors and that.

nothing better than a good use of language....

11. Osime

Osime Official Japanese Student

Thank you for actually explaining that. I was confused. For a brain fart that's much better than anything I could even imagine writing.