Boxing Thread

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Bro I'm so torn on this fight because I think khan can get him on the cards but I just don't know if his chin can make it the whole fight.....if he gets hurt it's over cuz canelo will punish him.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Bro I'm so torn on this fight because I think khan can get him on the cards but I just don't know if his chin can make it the whole fight.....if he gets hurt it's over cuz canelo will punish him.
You've been brought in by the hype, Khans getting decapitated by a pussy tonight

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I scored it 10 -2 Pulev against Chisora, Brits have a tough night tonight, I'd be real happy if we had a British win tonight (Crolla or Khan), think were going empty handed

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
got a fiver on canelo in 6.

watched a brief bit of chisora and it did not look like he was having a good time of it
what are you talking about, wole of boxing had Crolla getting knocked out and the guy got the win. Crolla is a fucking hero

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
R u watching fights? Just a bunch of dudes talking right now
Man u need to move to the UK, Ive already watch 2 cards, weve seen Chisora get spanked by Pulev, Crolla just beet out lasted a Mexican, Khan VS Canelo in 2 and a half hours for 12 English pounds

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Lemieux didn't do golovkin any favors last night....dude looked like he could have beat most of the field and he couldn't handle golovkin at all.