Bournemouth NYE 08?

DnB Jungalist

anybody go to this? coz i thought it was a savage rave friction/eksman midnight set smacked it n det n fearless with mampi swift n dillinja ripped it up

na he means seperate sets.

aparently shaydee was on all night and wouldnt shut up.
and friction was only there for 40 mins.

better than the NEC apparently though, where the sound was unbearable and there was no atmosphere at all

na he means seperate sets.

aparently shaydee was on all night and wouldnt shut up.
and friction was only there for 40 mins.

better than the NEC apparently though, where the sound was unbearable and there was no atmosphere at all

The sound was bit crap to much bass. To many idoits in there lobing plastic beer bottles my back was soaked at one part. Harry shotta had stop set big fight broke out, sericuity took there time braking it up. Hardcore room was bigest. Blackmarket played good set and Xample b2b Red One.

Anyone else go to NEC?

I thought it was good... Didn't see any fights apart from one big one which appeared to be mainly girls? Couldn't see much as I was on the 3rd level at the time. Friction set killed it although the firework things scared the shit out of me haha.

i went nec. it wasnt worth payin for a vip tiket and the sound in the dnb room was shit
although blackmarket set was heavy

I thought bournemouth was good! There was a few dickheads there i saw someone trying to pick pocket someone.. Det stopped the set and was calling some people rats before they got kicked out by security but i duno what they were doin lol.. But yeah i thought it was good, drinks were pretty expensive at £3 for a bottle of water!..

I was finding it a little hard to get hold of beans aswell! Only found 1 person selling and they werent amazing.. Duno maybe i was just asking the wrong people!..

I went Bournemouth

Thought was good night altough drinks were a RIP.

There was a fight in the Det set so thats why stopped it but dunno why as they looked as though they couldnt punch their way out a wet paper bag. Looked like a right bunch of pansies.

I thought Nickys set was great, Clipz got me going again and Mampi's was pretty sweet too.

I thought Friction was only on about 20 mins seemed to go in no time.

I went to unity at rhythm factory. Was a good night, Nicky rinsed it there aswell! Highlight of my night.
Jonny Ka$h ran the warm up too!

Drinks were nice and cheap, £2.90 a pint i think ?!?! had too many of those!

BIG NIGHT!

werent roudy at all for me cept that fight when det was on i thought friction was on for bout an hour

and anybody else think the sound system at bournemouth was CRYSTAL clear?

Back
Top Bottom