Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, May 28, 2012.
BE CAREFUL LADIES!!
fucked right up!!
ohhh dear... dirty pills are dirty
sketchy, posted it up on fb, got a few friends at bournemouth uni atm...
first mistake was taking Pink pills
wondered how long it would be before this got posted up... the guy was a friend of a friend. fucked up!
Fucked up man!!
Whats worse though... is that these pill makers dont just make a small amount.... they make thousands if millions of the things.
To put this in perspective... and i know its probably a bit raw to ask... but was the dude a pill head anyway??
what im trying to understadn is whether it was just a first timer or rookie so to speak who took them and it just was a bit too much for him... or whther it was a seasoned pro.... Becuase that sort of information matters.... because lets face it... no matter how many rookies die your not going to stop taking them becuase anyone whos done pills thinks "yeah ive done them before i can handle them".... but.... if you know that the person who has died is a seasoned pro... and he's taken this shit and died... then BBBOOOII!!! people NEED to be careful. But either way... these sounds pretty fuked up man... for that to happen to a small group of people at once is fuked.
may cause 'delerious ranting'. standard no?
Sadly mate I agree.
The symptoms sound horrid man, the sad thing is things like this tend to need to happen to someone you know before you seriously think about knocking it on the head.
We need the toxicology report but that aint gonna happen. Why the fuck would the people behind this make deadly pills?
SOUNDS LIKE THE EFFECT OF THOSE BATH SALTS PEOPLE UP IN SCOTLAND WERE SNORTING
Scary shit, news report said he worked at Dusk till Dawn, club in bournemouth go there often & have dj'd there too..
It must be one of the worst ways to die i reckon. Feel sorry for the guys.
it scares me mate...
yes and no...
the guy was baking hot 6 hours after he died, fuck that shit...
and yeah. im pretty much done for taking drugs, doesn't have to happen to a friend for me tbh...
it has kinda put it into perspective, i don't want to be the next one, fuck that shit.
From what I understand, he worked at the druggiest club in Bournemouth, and wasn't averse to taking substances.
some people are idiots these days n take that many different combinations of drugs illegal n legal when they go out, somethings bound to happen like this.
thanks for the heads up i let a few of my b-town crew kno
pill report standard.
If i am gonna neck some dirty gurners i always give them a quick look up
Sad to hear of more deaths though
Shit, I have to call my nan and let her know right away!!
hard to believe after reading this but most pills nowadays are pretty safe, if taking sensibly, most are made up of mdma, mdea, and the harmless hardener its just too many pricks out there trying to ou tdo everyone putting all this toxic shit in em as long as your getting em from a trusted dealer then fingers crossed he's doing the same and everyones cool
---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------
when i say pills i mean "E's"
Separate names with a comma.