Bouncing projects from logic

jack2290

Hi,

I was wandering what is the best quality I can get when bouncing my tracks from Logic? I want to listen back to them on my phone to see how I can improve the mix etc. Any help with this would be great.

Cheers!

Bounce as a WAV. Uncompressed audio is always the best. Listening to it on your phone through bass attenuated headphones won't help with your mix though!

Bounce as a WAV. Uncompressed audio is always the best. Listening to it on your phone through bass attenuated headphones won't help with your mix though!

Cheers mate. You're right it's not a reliable source to help with my mix, i do it to compare mine with professional tracks to see where mine is lacking (which tends to be all areas!)

Another really easy way to see how good/shite your mix is, is to mix it with other tracks. Best thing is to mix for about 15 mins then slam your tune in, the difference will be mental haha! (unless you can mixdown)

What russla said is my #1 check. If I ever make it past that stage my next one is playing it back in a mini mix with other tunes i know on every pair or speakers/headphones I can get my hands on.

Back
Top Bottom