'Bouncer Abusing Power - Assaults innocent man' [youtube]

views

Easily distracte
VIP Junglist
'A man is wrongfully imprisoned for selling drugs, assaulted, and robbed of all his money.'

4chan going mad on this one. Darkest thing I've seen for a while;

Fucking glad someone filmed it; what an absolute cunt. Hope he gets everything he deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuck? that poor bastard, at the end of the day he cant be singled out and penilised for being a drug dealer when the people who buy the drugs off him obviously have the intentions to do so, therefore they also need punching.

Looks like to me the poor sod just got picked on. But tbh, even if i was in the wrong there is no way i would be getting pushed around like that, i would be going pitbull terrier on him and biting his cheek clean off his fat ugly face.

I'm not a violent person but i know for a fact if i was in that position that cunt would be getting hurt.

luciduk

VIP Junglist
What the fuck? that poor bastard, at the end of the day he cant be singled out and penilised for being a drug dealer when the people who buy the drugs off him obviously have the intentions to do so, therefore they also need punching.

Looks like to me the poor sod just got picked on. But tbh, even if i was in the wrong there is no way i would be getting pushed around like that, i would be going pitbull terrier on him and biting his cheek clean off his fat ugly face.

I'm not a violent person but i know for a fact if i was in that position that cunt would be getting hurt.

you have no idea how big the guy with the camera is either, the fact he went so submissive means he knows he was gonna get the shit kicked out of him if he didnt do what the guy told him, that guy was massive yo your unlikely to fuck 2 of them up even if u are that size

you have no idea how big the guy with the camera is either, the fact he went so submissive means he knows he was gonna get the shit kicked out of him if he didnt do what the guy told him, that guy was massive yo your unlikely to fuck 2 of them up even if u are that size
Thats true mate but i'd rather go fighting than get took for a twat. How i've always been brought up.

EDIT: If i knew for a fact that i was in the wrong then i'd take my beating like a man.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
He's making money on their patch (or taking it out of his pocket as the bouncers tells him) and he doesnt send any of it the bouncers way? That could have ended alot worse.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
He's making money on their patch (or taking it out of his pocket as the bouncers tells him) and he doesnt send any of it the bouncers way? That could have ended alot worse.
100% this. Not that its right, live by the sword die by the sword business, schoolboy error imo.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
So that pretty much turns the story I guess.
Also..I´dont get all this. The other bouncer films it, it gets into the net, you see everybody.
Oh good old times of omerta..:teeth: