Bots on soundcloud.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Why?

Your music is awsome especially Melodic Dub.
You should increase your plays and downloads.
Going to upload some of my tracks soon and I would like your thoughts on how to get more fans.
One of my buddies is using softwares like SoundcloudAutomator to promote himself.
Let me know your opinion.

Talk soon,
briannaduncanpa

Actual message I got^^^ Apparently, you can have a bot work for you. What shit.

Hello ",,

Feed Me More is a a really cool song.
You should increase your plays and downloads.
Going to upload some of my mp3s soon and I would like your opinion on how to get more fans.
One of my buddies is using softwares like SoundcloudAutomator to promote his profile.
Let me know what u think.

Bye,
stellawoodyd

Bots, bots everywhere!

EDIT--

btw, did they increase the total minutes you can upload? Weren't it only 2 hours for the free plan?

Last edited:
what about new followers whom turn out to be a bot? although usually the bot has a picture of a girl with big boobs... so not all is lost...

Yeah 3 hours now

Hooray! Now I can upload 3 hours of shitty attempts at dnb!

- - - Updated - - -

what about new followers whom turn out to be a bot? although usually the bot has a picture of a girl with big boobs... so not all is lost...

I prefer the ones with big asses instead. In fact, I'm thinking on how would they scream if we slap them in the buttocks. Would it be a vocoded shriek?

Hooray! Now I can upload 3 hours of shitty attempts at dnb!

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the ones with big asses instead. In fact, I'm thinking on how would they scream if we slap them in the buttocks. Would it be a vocoded shriek?

Yeahh yes.... a fellow ass man. Love me some big black booties, lol. White chicks have asses now too... well, they always have. But telling a white chick they got a fat ass used to be a bad thing. Were as now it a compliment, so their dressing them white asses up now and bring them out to the club in all their glory.

Yesterday I received an e-mail saying about this new thing on soundcloud, where you'll have some kind of partnership with them, and get some revenue from adds. Is that true? Is it something like the partnership with youtube to get revenue from your videos?

Yesterday I received an e-mail saying about this new thing on soundcloud, where you'll have some kind of partnership with them, and get some revenue from adds. Is that true? Is it something like the partnership with youtube to get revenue from your videos?

Anyone got a link for that? Saw a picture of it on FB cut no link to the official site or what ever.

Btw these fuck nuckles with their 'increase your plays' adds. I'd send them a picture of pubes

yeah i got one of these emails the other day too!! The 3 hour upload time is good news though!

So about once a day I now get play and like from a different person who never makes music but always has the same repost list. I think these bots are artist paying for bot services.

So about once a day I now get play and like from a different person who never makes music but always has the same repost list. I think these bots are artist paying for bot services.
I read somewhere that a guy made this research and yes, those bots are linked to other bots that are linked to specific artists/labels. Even our beloved Noisia guys are listed there.

EDIT --

actually I could find the link of the article:

http://doandroidsdance.com/features/soundcloud-bots-sway-numbers/

Last edited:

For what it's worth I'm barely active on SC but will generally play/like the other forum members I follow there. Holden is awesome btw. I just couldn't come up with a more meaningful comment, so probably look bottish!

For what it's worth I'm barely active on SC but will generally play/like the other forum members I follow there. Holden is awesome btw. I just couldn't come up with a more meaningful comment, so probably look bottish!
:lol: I know you and thank you. I am always great full when you visit me. These things are at first, looking like real people, but then you notice that they all repost the same songs in the same order.

Back
Top Bottom