Bots and shit

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
I haz idea, I seen it on another forum I signed up for a few days ago (non-dnb :)) It seems to stop any bots being able to make accounts. It's bascially just a box on the create account screen where you have to type in two words, like on Facebook. I'm not sure how easy it would be to integrate it into the create an account page cause I know this forum runs on vBulletin and that forum wasn't using vBulletin. Just an idea, might help out a bit and save the mod's time a little by not having to piss around banning etc.

I thought this website already had the swirly letters.
They are on most things like dnb arena when I send feedback to the download store etc.

im pretty certain this site already has that feature.

i could be wrong though, its been a while since i registered... any noobs care to fill us in?

yeh it does have that already...

the only way to stop bots is to ask a dnb related question.... with multiple choice answer....

ie... who produced the track machete??

A. Bob Monkhouse
B. David Hasslehoff
C. Limewax
D. Your Mum
E. Black Eyed Peanuts
F. Non of the above

Last edited:

the only way to stop bots is to ask a dnb related question.... with multiple choice answer....

A. Bob Monkhouse
B. David Hasslehoff
C. Limewax
D. Your Mum
E. Black Eyed Peanuts
F. Non of the above

That is a fucking good idea!

A. Bob Monkhouse
B. David Hasslehoff
C. Limewax
D. Your Mum
E. Black Eyed Peanuts
F. Non of the above

boss idea, the bot will never know its bob monkhouse, hahah stupid bots, great idea. :bruce:

Last edited:
but then what would $marty do with no bots to bash?

The battle would be won. Skynet would have fallen, and we would piece back together what we had left in humanity. I'd write a novel of what had happened with the battle of the bots. Steven Spielberg would want to turn it into a film with Peter Jackson producing. It would also feature Gary Coleman as Decoy Octopus. Oh and we'd have some massive party with decks, booze and drugs, maybe some hot wings and blue cheese dip.

The battle would be won. Skynet would have fallen, and we would piece back together what we had left in humanity. I'd write a novel of what had happened with the battle of the bots. Steven Spielberg would want to turn it into a film with Peter Jackson producing. It would also feature Gary Coleman as Decoy Octopus. Oh and we'd have some massive party with decks, booze and drugs, maybe some hot wings and blue cheese dip.

Id like Kim Kardashian to play me... and id wear this outfit the whole movie
kim-kardashian.jpg

KTHNXBAI

Bwahahahaha

So know we have dealt with the bots... lets move on to the shit....

shit doesnt stink if you put soil on it... did you know that?? its true... put any other substance on it.... and it will still stink.... but if you put soil on it... VWALA!! smell gone!! weird that??

Back
Top Bottom