Boston cop nearly kills a woman and faces no punishment!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
this is crazy!! truly unbelievable

An off-duty intoxicated Boston police officer almost killed a 22-year old woman while speeding through a stop sign, yet he didn't face any punishment and still keeps his job.

Richard Jeanetti, 35, had a blood alcohol content of .27 – more than three times the legal limit – and was driving at 68 mph in a 25 mph zone.
“He smelled like liquor. You could smell it right out of the car,” a witness said, according to local TV station WBZ-TV.
The police officer crashed his speeding Toyota Tundra into a young woman’s car in Hyde Park just before midnight on May 24, nearly killing her
full story

FESS?? WTF MANG

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
does this shit not happen in your country? surely it does...your media is just controlled better... But yea, Hyde ParkHyde ParkHyde ParkHyde ParkHyde ParkHyde Park Red flag.... right next to Roxbury. Which hails Guru, Ed OG & Da Bulldogs, Bummpy KNuckles & the kenedy's...

And this is something new?

I don't understand why people continue to be surprised when the police do something unjust. Its really sad but there is evidence all over the show of situations like this going down.

Corruption and injustice has always been present.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Fess mate you have no idea. It's NOTHING like what happens in the US. There was a documentary once of english cops spending time with american ones and they were completely freaked out at the way things were done. Anyway I'm not even gonna go down the Oscar Grant root coz that stuff was sick but WTF is with the tasering?

Getting tasered for putting your hands up? Fess your country has faaaar too much respect for it's police. The end result is that they do pretty much what they want without come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Fess mate you have no idea. It's NOTHING like what happens in the US. There was a documentary once of english cops spending time with american ones and they were completely freaked out at the way things were done. Anyway I'm not even gonna go down the Oscar Grant root coz that stuff was sick but WTF is with the tasering?
True. In England you can get away with more. Just look at the 'London riots'. A supposed riot over policing in north london that spread round the whole country as no-one really has any authority here, or are far to scared to flex it.

God bless the UK and it's laws.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
"God bless the UK and it's laws."

thankfully the UK doesn't imprison people for erroneous punctuation. or pissed up internetting.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Should we copy their casual tasing tactics? I actually like the idea of tasing school girls for swearing. Might just work.

Last edited:

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Should we copy their casual tasing tactics? I actually like the idea of tasing school girl for swearing. Might just work.
No, and neither should they copy our lot in battering an old soak like Ian Tomlinson for little threat.

Further still they shouldn't look to Newspaper outlets to divulge information on the publics personal phone use for money either.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
And this is something new?

I don't understand why people continue to be surprised when the police do something unjust. Its really sad but there is evidence all over the show of situations like this going down.

Corruption and injustice has always been present.
Because we pay these people to protect and serve us.
I don't know about you but if I don't do my job, or I unjustly shoot\tase my employer. I would at least get fired.

Yeah, I believe the police corruption rate on the U.S is 80%

Imo the problem is most people that want to be U.S cops are rednecks or had a really shitty up bringing.
They apply for the job and they are let in and given a badge that makes them invincible.

No other cops in developed counties act like U.S cops. The ones down here are more like customer service agents that have the right to throw you in the back of a paddy wagon if you get violent.....

My sympathy goes out to everyone that has been abused by cops. Its really sad.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
a policeman couldn't catch a 14 year old girl without using a taser. fat fuck.

the guy was down there was no need for the man to be tasered let alone twice. then he gets punched in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Prison in the UK is a ball, i enjoyed my time inside, met some cool lads and had a laugh but fuck doing time in the US! Being made to fight for your bed, join a race gang, killing people, watching ya back.... errrr no thanks, just wanna get me time done and get out.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
Prison in the UK is a ball, i enjoyed my time inside, met some cool lads and had a laugh but fuck doing time in the US! Being made to fight for your bed, join a race gang, killing people, watching ya back.... errrr no thanks, just wanna get me time done and get out.
uuumaaah your a bad boy