i saw Borf on chat roulette once.

got a screenshot somewhere...

edit:
screenshot.png

is that borf? that's borf, right.

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
WHOA. uncanny likeness, but borf is a tad more droopy on the one eye side. hey sooo is the other window you? that youve covered up? have we actually ever gotten a picture of you? give us a picture dibby. do it. both jaros and harry have, so i see no reason for you to withhold your visage. unless you have something to hide. what are you hiding dibby. what happened that night.

logikz

I Am Not The King
yeah he did like his hip hop, that he did. wonder if hes recorded any new songs, id like to hear how his rapping has come along since the last album.

oh dibby? deebo? derpberps? how are we doing on the whole picture situation? give us a pic big boy. go on. do it.

D

Deleted member 23164

i can see the pix!

ive never seen this thread at all!!

need to trawl thru it for sum lerlz

Gumby

VIP Junglist
theres only one thing that is more epic than blue glasses borf, and thats black borf.

i trawled through so many old threads last night trying to find those pics. no success :(

Gumby

VIP Junglist
the original blacked up chocolate face borf

- - - Updated - - -

marley wasnt it?

- - - Updated - - -

Borf Marley?

Gumby

VIP Junglist
YESSS!!!! Oh my god! i spent aaages trying to find them last night! i cant even remember why now.

:lol: fucking love it.

so much reminiscing recently. theres quite a few old faces been lurking about too.

man, i love this forum, you guys are awesome :1:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You actually beat me to it. I was also trying to find pictures of stunt borf from the forum Xmas party. I couldn't find them.
2013 remix with the borf glasses please

Gumby

VIP Junglist
You actually beat me to it. I was also trying to find pictures of stunt borf from the forum Xmas party. I couldn't find them.
2013 remix with the borf glasses please

AH! yes! I found a token and gave him borf's name tag :lol:

img2695t.jpg

cos Borf is the biggest fucking flake i have ever known. agrees to come to two forum meet ups with me and leaves me heart broken both times

Top Bottom