Borestep- What's the verdict?

Also, getting slightly bored of people with no imagination slating it.

Go out to a rave and see what you think, its not like jump up slating where people having been hearing the same thing for years wanting something else (and less dickheads robbing people). I think making the music a little more musical deserves a little respect, or just learn to dance without jumping up and down on the spot.

I've seen jump up DJs clear the dance floor in less time, there's people who know how to do it and those who don't...

June Miller b2b Data SMASHED the dancefloor at renegade. No question.

Easily set of the night followed closley by Rockwell & Khanage

I have this debate with hyperd4eva all the time. I think its gd, the basslines r dirrrty but in a club its still all about the dnb. dubstep raves r gd for half hour but dnb raves can keep u up all night!

I have this debate with hyperd4eva all the time. I think its gd, the basslines r dirrrty but in a club its still all about the dnb. dubstep raves r gd for half hour but dnb raves can keep u up all night!

we are talking about dnb not dubstep.

Yeah, it depends on how educated the crowd is.

lol education has got fuck all to do with it.. Although I really like some of it it seems to me to be the next bandwagon for everyone to jump on.. so many of my fav liquid producers have just totally changed there styles of production since this has been the in thing and for that reason it pisses me off. As for hearing it in a club its the same with all sub genres - everything in moderation!!

unless its real wack shit , you can still dance to the beat. Prefer to have a drink in my hand and watch instra:mental, than be on the dancefloor with dickheads trying to mosh to hazard anyway

lol education has got fuck all to do with it.. Although I really like some of it it seems to me to be the next bandwagon for everyone to jump on.. so many of my fav liquid producers have just totally changed there styles of production since this has been the in thing and for that reason it pisses me off. As for hearing it in a club its the same with all sub genres - everything in moderation!!

is there really that many fake people in drum and bass??

is it right that if everybody starts liking something I dont like then i say "IM NOT JUMPING ON THE *** BANGWAGON LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"

that doesnt make any sense dude... who would listen to something they dont like, that would be like me going to a PLAYAZ night coz its COOL

I dont think thats the case at all. I mean who would say they liked it to act kool when really they hated it? naaah. Theres alot of love for it for a reason.

Forsey? You missed the point totally bruv!

I`ll say again, this sound is decent for listening at home or on iPod but does not tug my banjo in the club, not one bit.

GreenBoy stop whinging.

Last edited:
hmmm... so epic fail threads are gathering more popularity than before. first it was the liquid is for gays and gals and now this?!? dnbforum is failing.... moderators, start removing retarded threads, please?

borestep? honestly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5oKEVqQJg

Freedom of speech?

People with 1/2 a brain cell are perfectly capable of explaining to said person, why they maybe correct or incorrect.

Kitty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom