BORED @ WORK CREW: YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
oooo fes...with clever buisness....go to amazon...hmm il get u the link
http://www.amazon.co.uk/M3-DS-1Gb-M...6/ref=pd_sbs_ce?ie=UTF8&qid=1204228066&sr=8-1
download the games from any torrent site as well as a reader that u need to load on the card so your ds reconises them. n tada...ive got lots of games n never had to buy any ;)
can get evergame thats ever been released on ds...non ds games, all the proper retro n arcade games, snes games, homebrews, absolutly anything.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
download the games from any torrent site as well as a reader that u need to load on the card so your ds reconises them.
where do i find the reader?
also can you not jack the games from the site smarty posted

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
i dunno...if they are downloadable then i guess you can...its just a system file...i just googled it n found it in seconds...cant remember what it was called but when u download the games n turn on ur ds it says "cannot find blah blah blah"

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
http://anytoys.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/691
you can use it as a media play n browse the internet too...just google it man...will find better instructions than i can explain, and shop around a bit,,,i swear mine was alot cheaper than that
I know it has wifi capabilities, if that is what your talking about? didnt know about the browsing tho? do you need the card to do that? Honestly i got snuff games and its actually my girls anyway. I'll be getting mine in May so i can lay down some ass woopins at Mario Cart

also just got Tomb raider for DS...its awesome!!!

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
all about zelda mate...being playing that game for ages n its still going....this one card can do everything , browse internet, play games, media player...