Bored of Djing

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
May you know.. There are times where youre not mixin for some weeks. Last time i'm only mixing when i got some new vinyl. When i played my new stuff, i'm not on my decks til i got new vinyl.. Got that a lot of times.. And everytime the day comes where i cant wait to find some time..

Do you know that? What are you doing against that?

May you know.. There are times where youre not mixin for some weeks. Last time i'm only mixing when i got some new vinyl. When i played my new stuff, i'm not on my decks til i got new vinyl.. Got that a lot of times.. And everytime the day comes where i cant wait to find some time..

Sometimes you don't mix for weeks on end, and most of the time when you do its only because you have bought new vinyl, because you are bored of doin the same mixes. but then again sometimes you are just gagging to have a mix.

does anyone else get that?

yeah know what you mean...

swap genres.. go mix hip hop or dubstep..lol. Then after a couple of months you come back.. Dnb is quite uninspiring on its own right now.. mix up genres ...

Drink more.

no Dustek.... alchohol abuse is not the answer to everything!! hahaha

Consider Heroin or Coke..... hahahahahahaha!!!

no in all honesty.... in times like this..... just go find another genre of music to mix.... like what Lokki said.... and mix that for a few weeks... or untill you get more traks.....

Personally i try to have a mix every day, even when the Dutch are smashin' everyone in the Euro's...know what you mean bout' waiting for new vinyl.. but I generally have a route through my collection to find some classics and play them for a few days....don't you find after not playin' tunes for a week or two it's takes a couple of hours to get back to form or you just get frustrated???...U

you have to keep updated wiv new tracks to keep any style interesting, if ur still mixing the same old tunes you have had for the past 4 months its going to get boring no matter what style ur playing. can be expensive on the old finances mind.

yeah know what you mean...

swap genres.. go mix hip hop or dubstep..lol. Then after a couple of months you come back.. Dnb is quite uninspiring on its own right now.. mix up genres ...

:word:

Spent about £100 on dubstep about two month ago, that got me back to mixing for a few weeks but I need to get more tunes

Its good to play about with different styles of music and use your skills & knowledge of D'nB mixing to add to it.

e.g. ive started playing around with a bit of breaks and electro recemtly and double dropping these genres is awesome if you get tracks that go together.

I then rekindle my love with drum and bass and make love. Its a very simple process really.

Back
Top Bottom