Bop

dquinn09

Got the Bop tune on vinyl - song about my dog... its actually quite fun to mix, and its long intro outros are melodic and go great with some other liquid tunes.

I was just wondering who else is feeling this side of dnb?

Also, what other producers do you know that make tunes of this style?

I have trawled through medschool and have tons of their stuff, just wondering about others beyond this.

Good to listen to, but if I wanna mix I wanna mix the kinda tunes I could drop on a dancefloor, and for me this just wouldn't work

Talented producer though

I am a straight up bedroom dj, and at any bbq's me and my mates may have... so it brings a good vibe.

I also think that mixing strictly dancefloor will limit the amount of tunes you can play.

So you play sets at bashments then?

Yeah love this tune and this style.

Check out Sabre, Data, Instra:mental & certain lomax tunes too.

I know them, but I guess wouldn't think they follow this style.

He has elements of richard e james aphex in him.

I just hope to find more bop stuff then to be honest, as he seems to hold a uniqueness that is rare these days... either that or it is hard to find stuff of this ilk.

Im open for a listen, so posting some tunes would be much appreciated.

I really like his song about my dog thune, although I can't say i'd be dancing around alot if it came on at a club or something. Good to chill out to. Yeah, apparently there's an EP coming out in the summer, which will be good - summery tracks for summery weather!

This tune is terrible... it sounds like it's produced on a casio keyboard

not at all mate... there is a lot of production value in this.

just because he doesn't loop everything (which is a lot easier to do) and it goes off key doesn't make it bad. it adds value i think.

i always have time for tunes like this, sure its not best on a dancefloor, but after 5 years or so of going out to bashments i just wanna chill sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom