Bop "Song About My Dog" OUT NOW! Bop Micromix @ iambop.com

iambop.com | medschoolmusic.com | myspace.com/medschool | myspace.com/leftbop | myspace.com/leftbop2

Listen...
A. "Song About My Dog"
AA. "Random Thoughts"

BUY IT NOW...
12" VINYL | 320K MP3

Also available here...

Med School break the mould with a stunning single by Russian talent Bop, a new breed of producer intent on re-writing the rulebook with an intoxicating ice-cold sound; embracing influences from deep techno and minimalist dubstep right through to IDM, electronica and ambient drum & bass.

This 12" features the beautiful "Song About My Dog", which is dedicated to his pug named Booyaka, and the glitch-fuelled charm of "Random Thoughts". Some might call it drum & bass, but this is simply electronic music at its absolute finest. The intricacies of these tracks are appropriately packaged with exclusive hand drawn artwork, a first for Med School.

"Awesome"
- Nerm (BBC Radio 1 / Asian Network)
"Bop looks to be quickly building a sound that is uniquely his own"
- Resident Advisor (4 out of 5 - read the full review)
"The age old story of a man and his dog... ruff"
- Skream
"Taking the listener on a meditative, electronic journey, recalling Aphex Twin… and Boards Of Canada"
- Kmag (May 2009)
"It's valentine's night, let's listen to this lovely song, check it out!"
- Marcus Intalex (Soul:ution Radio)
"Keeping my eyes open for the album most definitely!"
- DJ Flight (Pyro Radio)
"It’s drum and bass Jim, but not as we know it"
- High Contrast (in for Rob da Bank - BBC Radio 1)

AND PLENTY MORE SUPPORT... iambop.com/support

Med School Micromix @ iambop.com

Med School Music is proud to present iambop.com, a website dedicated to Russian musical virtuoso Bop. Check it out for info about the man himself, his dog, his Med School releases, his current top tunes and an exclusive new micromix previewing some of his forthcoming Med School material (click the banner above).

Bop shapes the future with an unparalleled brand of genre-bending electronic symphonies, keep it locked to iambop.com for all the latest!

Last edited:
Re: Bop "Song About My Dog"... PRE-ORDER NOW!

Liking this and a lot of the other med school releases! Reminds me of that Aphex Twin sound. By the way any news on when Synth Geek gets released?

Re: Bop "Song About My Dog"... PRE-ORDER NOW!

Liking this and a lot of the other med school releases! Reminds me of that Aphex Twin sound. By the way any news on when Synth Geek gets released?

I think London Elek said Synth Geek was actually getting released on Hospital. So possibly Sick Music?

Heard this on solution radio a while back, fucking serious business.

A nice new direction for drum and bass i think, can imagine alot of people listening to this.

Back
Top Bottom