Booze drunk this evening n wondering why??

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
1 bottle of alize(conac wine stuff rose bomm tingaling)
2 pints of stella
1 apple sours
7 shots sambuca
about 10 vk apples
2 cherr brandys
3 double vodka j2O's
and im not even that messy
jus a tiny tinkle winkle messy not steaming out me nut!
do i have a problem???
no Class A's wat soo ever! would it be better off moving on to regretermine and feeling how i am now after a couple of lines?????????? personally i think that k shit nakes me feel spasticated but boooze makes me feel spasitcated in a controlled way i dunno fuck wat doooo u dnb mash heads think?????? blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Wait is that possible. 25 drinks in 6 hours. 1 every 15 minutes yeah I suppose it is. Stop wasting your money, buy a bottle of rum and neck it in one. Then shout at starlings in the back garden.

1 bottle of alize(conac wine stuff rose bomm tingaling)
2 pints of stella
1 apple sours
7 shots sambuca
about 10 vk apples
2 cherr brandys
3 double vodka j2O's
and im not even that messy
jus a tiny tinkle winkle messy not steaming out me nut!
do i have a problem???
no Class A's wat soo ever! would it be better off moving on to regretermine and feeling how i am now after a couple of lines?????????? personally i think that k shit nakes me feel spasticated but boooze makes me feel spasitcated in a controlled way i dunno fuck wat doooo u dnb mash heads think?????? blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!

Africa.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
1 bottle of alize
2 pints of stella
1 apple sours
7 shots sambuca
about 10 vk apples
2 cherr brandys
3 double vodka j2O's
i've highlighted the drinks that don't count. i find if you drink womens drinks then you don't get drunk. basically in my book your a fassy for drinking so little and having to make a post about how drunk your not when you clearly were :teeth:

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
haha i drunk waay to much this weekend! Had about 8 hours sleep over Friday and Saturday night. Necked half a bottle of Morgan Spice in about 30 mins with my mate. Then drunk until about 4.30am.

Mash up.

Fucking hate that sours shit, its like 11% ! Might aswell have a shot of wine. For £2, and people wonder why they dont get drunk and run out of money. Halves on a bottle of rum £6.50 = job done. (almost)

oman

My mate drank a whole botte of that stuff by himself. His trousers fell down while he was trying to chat up some bird and he just left em there and carried on talking. this b2b
hearing that he woke up at heathrow the next day was too funny.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i've been on a 17 hour none stop bender before with 5 mates, started at 11.30am on saturday with 12 corona. then moved onto about a crate of stella, a couple of bottles of buckfast, then about a crate of budweiser. then we went into town, being about 7.30pm by now. and it was just none stop pints/cocktails/shots/shorts until 4am kicking out time. couldnt tell you how much i drank in the clubs but from 7.30 till 4am i doubt i would have gone longer than 5 minutes without a drink.

my mrs was waiting in the window when i got home (after i'd slept for an hour on near the train station). she said that i was walking along with my head hung backwards, looking up towards the sky, she didnt know how i'd managed to find my way home.

i'm sure i got gps built in for when i'm shot faced.