Booty luv DNB Remix, check it 00t

Karl Kronic

You might remember me from first attempt (Cop Killa) which is also on the myspace.

I've started using cubase and Albino3 and am pleased with the results. Here's my second attempt at my own DNB track, which is a remix of Booty Luv, not quite finished yet.

http://www.myspace.com/maxtroymusic

Take a listen and let me know what you think.

Ollie

Yeah, I've heard good things about melodyne but have never tried it. Think I'd better give it a go cos that's usually the thing that holds me back when working with accapellas. If you timestretch using the cubase function it invariably sounds shit!

Yeah, I've heard good things about melodyne but have never tried it. Think I'd better give it a go cos that's usually the thing that holds me back when working with accapellas. If you timestretch using the cubase function it invariably sounds shit!

The cubase time stretch isn't worth the time of day. Melodyne is very easy to use as well. Just drag the wave file in, set melodyne to the original tempo of the acapella, then click the tick box "autostretch" (I believe) and set it to the new tempo. Bang, done.

Back
Top Bottom