Bootleg Tips

Mazda_RX-7_FD3S_1.jpg

Their dsp looks like a Mazda. Does anyone else see that or is it just I

You can do the same with getting an acapella - Have the original and the instrumental inverted and they phase cancel, but this ends up not being very clean, hence why this RX7 thing really intrigues me

:lol:
I'm actually glad you messaged in this thread in particular. any tips for vocals as you do in your bootlegs, or do you get it straight from the original unedited?
Either:
1. Used to hi-pass everything at 300hz then add extra layers
2. Google "[song name] acapella"
3. Reddit/songstems or
4. Competitions

Here ya go

That is rather vile my man. The oom-pah-oom-pah rock beat is pretty terrible and and the bassline is the worst, I don't know butbin guessing it's c-g-d-a?

On the plus side its a fine fine remix, I could see this selling like hot cakes. AS I'M SURE YOU KNOW, ain't nothing like hotcakes.
How did you get the acapella, did you download it or did you jimmy jack it? It reminds me of hesitate by fallout, there's even a spor remix you can check on that one, back when spor used to hang out online in the amateur dnb community. With the upbeats and other jerks. Hesitate was big for me because it worked on pills.

Not Oh Wonder, but I do have a list of a few ambient tunes that I wanted to bootleg and not make it just the original tune faster with drums.

Also was trying a bootleg of Dorian by Agnes Obel but wasn't sure how to isolate the vocal from that one.

That is rather vile my man. The oom-pah-oom-pah rock beat is pretty terrible and and the bassline is the worst, I don't know butbin guessing it's c-g-d-a?

On the plus side its a fine fine remix, I could see this selling like hot cakes. AS I'M SURE YOU KNOW, ain't nothing like hotcakes.
How did you get the acapella, did you download it or did you jimmy jack it? It reminds me of hesitate by fallout, there's even a spor remix you can check on that one, back when spor used to hang out online in the amateur dnb community. With the upbeats and other jerks. Hesitate was big for me because it worked on pills.

I think this was an Acapellas4u jobby.

Hey all, quick one here.

So I've been wanting to bootleg a few tunes such that one year (maybe 2020) I put out a bootleg a month. But I always wonder how on earth you can isolate clean vocals or just clean any sounds from the original track basically.

Can anyone share some tips here,any plugins that are great at isolating vocals, or any advice for how to go about it without it just sounding like the original sped up with drums?

Cheers!

If you can get a good sounding Acapella you're already on the way. Aside from that, I've got a plugin called Voicetrap that I've used in the past to isolate vocals from an entire track.

https://www.cloneensemble.com/vt_main.htm

Back
Top Bottom