Bootleg MP3s

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
I know everyone hates the "MPfrees" but i was just curious as to if anyone knows the legal issues behind bootlegs/whitelabels

most that have come out over the past get snapped up fairly quickly and the only place to get them thereafter seems to be ebay
plus i've never found any on beatport or dnb arena to buy either

i was told a few years ago (dont know if this is true) that the reason the come out on bootleg is because the remixer dont usually have rights/permission to remix the tune and to save their blushes they bring it out on whitelabel and usually under "unknown"

the main point of this is to whether i can download sum of these tunes for free and stick em on a cd or even cut a couple to vinyl so i can mix with them

thanks in advance

I was told a few years ago (dont know if this is true) that the reason the come out on bootleg is because the remixer dont usually have rights/permission to remix the tune and to save their blushes they bring it out on whitelabel and usually under "unknown"

That is true. As for where you can download bootlegs on mp3 your best trying some sort of sharing software limewre soulseek or sommat like that

cheers for the help mate but i've already tried em and have a fair few
its jus they r on my computer and i cant mix with them
i can understand the issues with stuff that hasnt been released like everyday remix by TC & sweet dreams by noisia but u can find them on limewire/soulseek
i'm more curious about if i can stick em in a mix safe in the knowladge that i'm not gonna have those piracy police round my house
those guys look scary!!!

in all honesty, i think they're got bigger fish to fry. they're not going to bust you over mixing a song here and there. hell, if you've downloaded them already, you're up shit creek anyway! ;)

in all honesty, i think they're got bigger fish to fry. they're not going to bust you over mixing a song here and there. hell, if you've downloaded them already, you're up shit creek anyway! ;)

fair play mate
i suppose it aint a big issue considering no1 has had a go at the thread, jus compare it to the countless requests for invitations to db9 & gettorrents

fair play mate
i suppose it aint a big issue considering no1 has had a go at the thread, jus compare it to the countless requests for invitations to db9 & gettorrents

Heres me avin a go. These songs you speak of were never released officially, therefore, the copy you obtain will be a bad one if you find one at all. On the other hand tunes like "fucking hostile' etc.. are around the net. :google:

qzkv4l.gif

Heres me avin a go. These songs you speak of were never released officially, therefore, the copy you obtain will be a bad one if you find one at all. On the other hand tunes like "fucking hostile' etc.. are around the net. :google:

actually i have an mp3 of both of those tunes and they are both 320kps and sound perfect from start till finish

how many times am i gonna have to state that i'm not looking for the tunes but asking about the legality of them

bootlegs are a piece of piss to find on soulseek or limewire

and who the fuck uses google to download music when u can use torrent search engines or a peer 2 peer networking programme if u want it free???

Back
Top Bottom