Bootie Browser get in me bwoy!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Oh shit off clod you spengy jerk yankey berk haha say that out loud a few times, it's funny.

Anyways, where was I. Ah, yes.

... how dare you cash in on br00tals suffering, you horrid little man, have you on decency

Kind of phoned the end in but... Whatever, ok,

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
We all are mate, Claus is a black dude pretending to be white, even though he is probably white...

& Karl...

Karl is...

Karl is... Well, he is actually a comedy genius, his unique take on life & mentally unstable way of putting it across is both inspiring & scary at the same time, he can be a complete & utter oaf, but his heart is made of golden lakrits... Don't let his drug addled brain fool you, he is both a scholar & a gentleman.

Ps.

He is also a mug-peasant cunt with small kiddie balls/pennis gay & no regal bloodline :lol:

To summarise.

Welcome to waffle buddy :2thumbs:

BR00TAL BOWSER94

The Old Soul Millennial
We all are mate, Claus is a black dude pretending to be white, even though he is probably white...

& Karl...

Karl is...

Karl is... Well, he is actually a comedy genius, his unique take on life & mentally unstable way of putting it across is both inspiring & scary at the same time, he can be a complete & utter oaf, but his heart is made of golden lakrits... Don't let his drug addled brain fool you, he is both a scholar & a gentleman.

Ps.

He is also a mug-peasant cunt with small kiddie balls/pennis gay & no regal bloodline :lol:

To summarise.

Welcome to waffle buddy :2thumbs:
lmfao thats just cold xD