booooo! u know its all about BARON, oxford is still tha place!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
booo! just thought a thread is needed in order to salute the one like baron! i had a little recap on what tunes hes released and everyone of em is sick sick sick!

he comes from round oxford ends! boh! thats where i originate from, so i feel the need to big up oxford!

also big up total science who require much more credit than they ever get! they are the dons!(and also come from oxford)

also big up massive records, probably the baddest record store that there ever was!
i went there today (yes it was open cos its a baaad shop!) an was greeted by the massive array of back catologues! also if u are ever in oxford, go check oput avid records, there basement is full of all sorts of old shit!
the record shops in portsmouth need to sort it out!...but i guess its all about the green!
SALUTE TO THE OXFORD SCENE!
its all about oxford! :applause:

(fuck london! ha ha :gimp: )

Definately, dont get over to Oxford enough considering Im only half hour away. Have to agree with you about Avid, nuff classics in there, not too sure about Massive tho, although I met Liam who works there a few weeks back and he was a proper sound bloke. (y)

Although you cant start an Oxford thread an not mention Brillo!!!

lokki said:
booo! just thought a thread is needed in order to salute the one like baron! i had a little recap on what tunes hes released and everyone of em is sick sick sick!

he comes from round oxford ends! boh! thats where i originate from, so i feel the need to big up oxford!

also big up total science who require much more credit than they ever get! they are the dons!(and also come from oxford)

also big up massive records, probably the baddest record store that there ever was!
i went there today (yes it was open cos its a baaad shop!) an was greeted by the massive array of back catologues! also if u are ever in oxford, go check oput avid records, there basement is full of all sorts of old shit!
the record shops in portsmouth need to sort it out!...but i guess its all about the green!
SALUTE TO THE OXFORD SCENE!
its all about oxford! :applause:

(fuck london! ha ha :gimp: )
i have to disagree a bit on your comments ..ITS ALL ABOUT OXFORD... NO ..ITS ALL ABOUT PORSTMOUTH MATE THEY AINT THAT BAD SHOPS AND SO WAT THAT BARONS FROM OXSFORD WE GOT TRIPLE M SDM M-CODE AND SO MANY MORE ..PUT THAT INTO YOUR LIQUID DRUM AN BASS SETS :gimp:

12 inch grinch said:
i have to disagree a bit on your comments ..ITS ALL ABOUT OXFORD... NO ..ITS ALL ABOUT PORSTMOUTH MATE THEY AINT THAT BAD SHOPS AND SO WAT THAT BARONS FROM OXSFORD WE GOT TRIPLE M SDM M-CODE AND SO MANY MORE ..PUT THAT INTO YOUR LIQUID DRUM AN BASS SETS :gimp:

:rolleyes:

LOL There is life outside Portsmouth mate.

Try it once in a while :2thumbs:

12 inch grinch said:

:D :D :D :D

ha ha ha !!!!!!

yes mate u know portsmouth rules, but i aint been to oxford for time and there is wicked nights and all sorts of mad shiznit!!!!

obviously big up teh SDM an M Code darkness!!! but y'lknow it is true, there is life out of Pompey!!!! i just forget sometimes!!!!

big up teh pompey alright mush scallies!......n teh oxford , rather!,toffs!
:D :D :D ha ha!

Oxford has a very good little scene :]

There are some very good nights running such as Source, HQ and Hit&Run.

The production sect in Oxford has always been very strong ranging from Old Skool heros such as The Invisible man right through to new breed producers like Mattrick.

Barron is making sucky tracks right now. Why would I want to "big him up"?

Mulla said:
You heard his 'Cold Rock Stuff' remix? I reckon you'll like that.
Honestly no. Ever since he went full on clownstep after "Hellbilly" I stopped buying and listening to his records.

Massive in Oxford is obviously nowt like the one in brum
7-9 quid for a promo and staff that know fuck all about the music and have their heads rammed right up their shitwinkers.

On a more positive note I'd like to go to Oxford to see what's happening. I have to say some of Baron's tunes haven't been my cup of tea lately but his production is way ahead of the other producers of a similar style and he's done some killers in the last few years

Baron is some hot shit indeed, but lately all his shit has sounded so much the same just like re re mixes of all his tunes. But i can still get down quite nice to his older stuff.

ransom is such a heavy tune, as is all the other stuff from 2001 ish, but im not really into his recent productions :/

Back
Top Bottom