booom cha baby!

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Snare defo needs some low end in there, its really high endy and flappy if u get me lol
Progression up to the drop is kool
Drops quite basic really, think you could be more adventurous with it really?
Like you said the levels are a bit iffy, but might be worth working man, if you can get a more intersting bassline in there :)

mikeOO1

Snare defo needs some low end in there, its really high endy and flappy if u get me lol
Progression up to the drop is kool
Drops quite basic really, think you could be more adventurous with it really?
Like you said the levels are a bit iffy, but might be worth working man, if you can get a more intersting bassline in there :)
yeah the things you pointed out need some attention, i'll repost or let know when ive finished with it.. proberbly around the fortnight mark :).

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
luvin the sound blud. good use of diff synths, am listening through ma shite laptop speakers atm but will have a listen through monitors when am home. Are there hidden vocals on this track or is that a synth thats made to sound like very reverby vocals cos that is a deep sound.????

mikeOO1

cheers man, yeah there's a slight vocal in there but i think your on about something else, there is a synth there that might some across as a heavily proccessed vocal - its a synth. I think ive under estimated the amount of time this tune is gonna take to get finished, its a nightmare:)

Top Bottom