Boomtown for beginners

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
right. after seeing the old 20yrs of Metalheadz i wanna go.. but the whole experience looks complicated...

i only just found out its down near the Winchester! and not London...

where do you stay? what tickets to get? i wanna take my misses.. so thats like 300pounds just on tickets... JESUS ON A STICK thats alot... do you camp? no gay, but sleep, inna corner under a sheet held up by sticks? them kushti cabins look sweet..

"do not bring drugs into the city"

^ thats just silly.. im going to need to speak with charles about that... does anyone know where he is?

i know you've all been so do tell...

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
never been to the town of boom. WOndering if my neighbours preduces might get me a raid ...been a lot of talk of the can of bis and that sort , but not sur eif my mashed hearing is causing me the prang

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
i imagine the site will be very crowded this year as they have increased number of tickets sold year on year, but not changed the actual layout of the festi.

Still will be a really good festival tho, enjoy!

I hope they have sorted noise issues out this year (although not likely)

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Pretty sure i'm selling my ticket now to go to Brazil with a peng lass for 2 weeks. I think i'll have more fun.... Maybs.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
right. after seeing the old 20yrs of Metalheadz i wanna go.. but the whole experience looks complicated...

i only just found out its down near the Winchester! and not London...

where do you stay? what tickets to get? i wanna take my misses.. so thats like 300pounds just on tickets... JESUS ON A STICK thats alot... do you camp? no gay, but sleep, inna corner under a sheet held up by sticks? them kushti cabins look sweet..

"do not bring drugs into the city"

^ thats just silly.. im going to need to speak with charles about that... does anyone know where he is?

i know you've all been so do tell...
the cabins and yurts and stuff do like comfy, but theyre also extremely expensive and out of the way of everyone else. If you like that and can afford it then fair enough, but I quite like talking to all the wastemen stumbling through the campsite. Security might be a bit tighter in the posh bit too. So yeah buy a standard ticket and sleep under a stretched out sheet.

Whereabouts you want to pitch your sheet... upto you.. camp down the hill in the bowl to be nearer the dnb areas. Camp up the hill if you like electro swing and gypsy hillbilly stuff. And Psytrance.

Its a good festival but I think its peaked

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Your post is goving me a boner someshat. If it werenot for the forum being so darn dead lately I'd talk that harry for mod talk. Then it could also be all this crwck I thmode ny accident you understand

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I can imagine how cool it must be wondering around different towns with magical facepaint on guided by the lazers just before heroine behind the old mill.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Brazil sounds better....

i think the price of the tickets is abit much...

the price of accomadation (not tenting) is extortionate!

overall.. MEH.. think i'll give it a miss..

rather spend money on burning man

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
im very tempted to break in this year, i think it would be quite easy

wearing a go pro and camo netting, would make an interesting watch anyway

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Brazil sounds better....

i think the price of the tickets is abit much...

the price of accomadation (not tenting) is extortionate!

overall.. MEH.. think i'll give it a miss..

rather spend money on burning man
Welcome to the country where internal market is protected by outrageous high import taxes, and products produced internally are expensive as hell because of... taxes.

But come! We NEED your money. Plis? Gib monies? huehuehue br.

dizzledee

equinox
VIP Junglist
Boomtown < Outlook - I know we're not comparing but I will forever forcefully advocate that festival.. god it was good to me.

I reckon you can do it for well under a grand as well.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Mainly Rio buddy but just got the itinerary and cost back... £5k!! Might be boomtown after all lol! She's bonkers spending that much but they booked absolutely everything!
Rio is shit. Overpriced everything, to be in a city with polluted as hell beaches, 40ºC of temperature even in winter and the chance to be robbed after literally two steps away from the hotel. I advice you, if you still want to come, to go to the northeast, like Ceará, or Bahia, or Maranhão. Much, much better.