BoomPad 1.0 - In-Browser Beatmaking!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by SuBKA, Nov 30, 2013.

1. SuBKA

SuBKA Member

Hey guys!
    I just wanted to show this program one of my friends made to you, it is called BoomPad and is in development for less than one week now.
    It allows you to use your browser play with the default samples and you can even load your own samples into the program for each of the 9 Numpad keys! Also, you can use the different record slots to record something and loop it to create cool beats!
    There are lots of new features to come, such as being able to choose between more samples (if you can't make your own) and doing live recording of all sampler channels to save the result as an .mp3, more effects and other stuff that is really cool!
    Try BoomPad 1.0: daintycode.de/projects/boom/
    Visit the BoomPad page on reddit and vote / give feedback!: http://de.reddit.com/r/webdev/comments/1rrrju/boompad_inbrowser_beatmaking/

Just try it out, I've also made a tutorial and demonstration video that you can click on when you go to the page but I will just link it here too.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

very insteresting. soooo pop quiz hotshot, it can do 8, sorry, 7 loops that have been recorded using the keypad and samples of your choosing? there is an lp filter, thats good, does the recordy recrod the sweeps? where is the bpm? is there pitch? satan is in our hearts. im trying to decided whether i should be hopped up on goofers today or not, dont know if you wanna weigh in on that

3. SuBKA

SuBKA Member

We're still working on a lot of things, don't worry.

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ok but so can you answer the questions? because i can see myself wasting time at the office with this, but im going to need a few things for this to be at all usable, mind you im not asking for much, i quite enjoy limited functionality, as it forces you to release the oils with ice and gin