Boombox Cartel remix contest FEEDBACK please

hello M&M. absolutely gorgeous remix! very smooth and excellent mixing imo. flows so well. :2thumbs:
tbh, the original vocals are so beautiful, I'd love to have joined that comp, unfortunately it closes in just 2 days.
thanks for making me aware of splice, will join very soon this platform very soon to explore. :cool:
could you elaborate a bit more how you made this remix, e.g. what synths and samples you used?
would be interesting to know ...

hello M&M. absolutely gorgeous remix! very smooth and excellent mixing imo. flows so well. :2thumbs:
tbh, the original vocals are so beautiful, I'd love to have joined that comp, unfortunately it closes in just 2 days.
thanks for making me aware of splice, will join very soon this platform very soon to explore. :cool:
could you elaborate a bit more how you made this remix, e.g. what synths and samples you used?
would be interesting to know ...

Hey maschinistom! Thanks man! Yeah you should join it's a great platform and there are almost every month new remix contests available !
I used Massive, Addictive Keys and sylenth for the biggest part and off course I used a few sample that were given from the remix contest :)

Fuck me that mixdown/master is stunning. It's loud but so breathy and transparent. You send it off or do it yourselves?
Thanks man great to hear! :D The mixing part I did myself but for the mastering I've contacted a friend who did it for me :)

Thanks man great to hear! :D The mixing part I did myself but for the mastering I've contacted a friend who did it for me :)

Does this friend happen to extend his services outside of friendships for some pieces of paper with the glorious monarch on them?

Back
Top Bottom