boom boom boom - let me hear u say COMPO

all of these seem kind of tough. we cant do remix your own tune. there will be voters and asking them to listen through 20+ tunes wont work.
i think underwater (as well as space) are abstract but great concepts, but i suspect many will try and all will fail. with our without sample pack.
no bum and bass. so is it my understanding that everyone but marklars wants underwater?

no harm in trying mate. if it goes wrong, don't listen to me again. if it goes right, i am a god.

Just 'water' might work. rain, waves, waterfalls, dripping tap and elephant tears that sort of thing.

ok, to modify the mix your own tune idea...everyone could put up the crappiest tune that they can produce stems for. all the participants then vote for which tune to remix.

type 'film quotes' into you tube. Go to the page that is your age. add the digits of your age together and count down that many vids. Rip the audio and use that as your starting point for the tune.

not that keen on underwater - but i will go with the flow - geddit?
dont want to rock the boat - geddit?
dont want to make any waves.... geddit?
dont want to be a washout... geddit?
dont want to... oh i will shut up now

not that keen on underwater - but i will go with the flow - geddit?
dont want to rock the boat - geddit?
dont want to make any waves.... geddit?
dont want to be a washout... geddit?
dont want to... oh i will shut up now

haha

i aint bothered really. it'll end up being a house tune so will probs get shunned anyways

How about every participant adds one sample to the starting pack? Like max 15 seconds or something?

Underwater or space isn't that limiting you can just use a bit water dripples, the whole tune doesn't have to focus that much on only one thing.

type 'film quotes' into you tube. Go to the page that is your age. add the digits of your age together and count down that many vids. Rip the audio and use that as your starting point for the tune.

That sort of thing would be cool. :D

How about every participant adds one sample to the starting pack? Like max 15 seconds or something?

Underwater or space isn't that limiting you can just use a bit water dripples, the whole tune doesn't have to focus that much on only one thing.

i think this is a really cool idea. maybe two or three samples though depending on how many participants. i dunno about you but i tend to use quite alot of audio in my beatings

so the concept could be water instead of underwater? thats excellent, ok the concept is water. but with sample pack, and dibby is doing it, perhaps elmar and dibby could do the samplepack together? i think dibbys already started and i think elmar has been tooled up from the start, so perhaps if you pitch in together, we can get this thing off the ground sometime soon.

so the concept could be water instead of underwater? thats excellent, ok the concept is water. but with sample pack, and dibby is doing it, perhaps elmar and dibby could do the samplepack together? i think dibbys already started and i think elmar has been tooled up from the start, so perhaps if you pitch in together, we can get this thing off the ground sometime soon.

ok mate i'll get putting somthing together. you got a aim?

nice one elmar!
i dont but heres my hotmail, secret email addy for the man like nicky j, i can also chat on there if you want to chop it up about something
now rememeber, the compo is for everyone, so dont make the samplepack too l33t, even noobs are supposed to do something with it.

Last edited:
I wanna add one sample to the pack! Sounds of my shit dripping down the toilet

Back
Top Bottom