DnB Bomfunk MC's vs Noisia and The Upbeats - Freestyler vs Dustup (Gespiritto Mashup Edit

bygo

Hey lovers of Drum n Bass music. I spread their Mash-Up at the two giants of the electronic scene - Noisia and Bomfunk MC's. Ask your friends to do the maximum repost 1000000% to karma ;-D Chek):rave:
artworks-000054958981-2q7cnl-large.jpg

Re: Bomfunk MC's vs Noisia and The Upbeats - Freestyler vs Dustup (Gespiritto Mashup

wow, i quite like it. wouldn't call bomfunk mc-s as a electronic scene giant tho. ;)

Re: Bomfunk MC's vs Noisia and The Upbeats - Freestyler vs Dustup (Gespiritto Mashup

Tracks fits together nicely but, I would of cut the tracks up a bit more switching between the two. i.e. cutting to just the drum shuffles in Freestyler

Tempted to get Freestyler on vinyl now

Tracks fits together nicely but, I would of cut the tracks up a bit more switching between the two. i.e. cutting to just the drum shuffles in Freestyler

Honestly thought this was gonna sound a bit crap when read the title, but it works! agree with this guy though, just dumping one track over another is a bit... meh.. Could make it a hell of alot better with cuts n edits n all that sort of thing.

Heh, that's actually pretty cool.

love freestyler and dustup, will definitly be giving this a listen tonite

This would be a really nice way of introducing hard Noisia stuff to a commercial crowd, doubling it with a tune they know to pieces. Of course only if it works, and it does in this case, but yeah, cut out n paste some of the bits and play around with them, could be really cool imo.

This would be a really nice way of introducing hard Noisia stuff to a commercial crowd, doubling it with a tune they know to pieces. Of course only if it works, and it does in this case, but yeah, cut out n paste some of the bits and play around with them, could be really cool imo.

thnx - I will consider in the future...

Had a listen to it the other day sorry for long reply haha, really liked it but like people have said before try and play around with it a bit and make it your own rather than just putting 2 tracks together

Last edited:

a lot of time spent on flattening and Equalization =//

sorry didn't mean it like that I know equalization is a bitch and it does sound good but does sound like someone double dropped it all the way through the song. Not discrediting you at all or saying you didn't put any effort in it but that's just my opinion.

haha thats rad. thatd go off in a club

Back
Top Bottom