Multi Genre Bomfunk MC's - Live Your Life & Freestyler (Alex Kalicki Bootleg)

AlexKay

Hey everyone. Just wanted to share my tracks with you guys, as well as introducing myself :)

My name is Alex, I'm from Canada and have been producing for around 2 years...mostly house and electro but have been getting into other genres now, so I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to DnB xD

Here's two of my recent bootlegs, you can leave feedback if you like, cheers!

Bomfunk MC's - Live Your Life (Alex Kalicki Bootleg)
Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler (Kalicki Bootleg)

Last edited:
Nice one, the bomfunk mc's brought a lot memories from childhood. Not much to say from those remixes, typical bangers. Freestyler's drop near the end, it should drop to a heavy dnb part! : D

Nice one, the bomfunk mc's brought a lot memories from childhood. Not much to say from those remixes, typical bangers. Freestyler's drop near the end, it should drop to a heavy dnb part! : D

Haha, nice memories here aswell. As I'm from Finland also. How did you come up to remix Bomfunk MC's ? :D

Thanks haha. Yeah, that would be kind of cool to have it go into Dnb at that drop! ;D ...Freestyler was one of my favourite songs back in the day, so I wanted to try what I could make of them, but the originals are still my favourite :)

Back
Top Bottom