Bomboclat WIP a bit happy feeling dnb :) Feedback needed!

I really like the intro and the drums are sounding awesome but not a fan of the stretched vocal sample. After the drop it seems to turn into a different tune, feels totally unconnected from the intro and the bass needs more rhythmic variation within every 4 bar section imo.

WOW this tune is really different. You're using some really nice jump up sounds - drums and synths, they really arent bad at all. The melody you have created however is the biggest contrast to jump up ever! The notation sounds far too jolly and happy, if you played the same on the piano you would hear this clearer. I would try using the same sounds but just reprogramming the song in terms of the melody and try for something a little more subtle and meaner. Then, and only then, may you be on to a banger!

Well balanced in terms of the mix. A strange comical feel to this music kinda jaunty and jolly as marcelkennard pointed out, I think you should push it one way or another either make the tube into a piece of comedy or play it serious. Some really interesting touches though with a question and anwere bettween the base the the little piano touch every so often.

Not bad, imo it sounds like it is made for some cartoon network show,maybe you wanted to sound like that,not saying tune is bad but it is kinda different which is not bad thing at all:)

Not bad, imo it sounds like it is made for some cartoon network show,maybe you wanted to sound like that,not saying tune is bad but it is kinda different which is not bad thing at all:)

Just trying to have an own style and being original mate. That's a lack of the most producers nowadays immo.

It does sound a bit like a theme tune but I quite like it. Tis a happy tune...I like the melody. Needs toughening though.

I would add an amen but then that's my answer to everything. And you need to fix your sig your Prettyness..

Okey, maybe i'll add a highpassed break on top of it in different parts of the track, for some more variation. Ant the sig is fixed Daddy Jaro ;) It was out cause it changed the name of my soundcloud-links :-

Really like quality of this production, the mix is really good, my only concern is that the lead sounds like a kid's tv show, which I guess isn't a bad thing, but for me it was a bit too happy.

Really like quality of this production, the mix is really good, my only concern is that the lead sounds like a kid's tv show, which I guess isn't a bad thing, but for me it was a bit too happy.

Lol can't imagine people play that at a kids tv show, but cheers for the feedback man :p

Back
Top Bottom