BOH, GREAT SUBFOCUS NEWS!!!!!

Just spoke with Subfous, Deep Space is coming out 100%, Bad news though.... No VCF or Operator which I already knew, Still IMO Thats a small price to pay in return for owning Deep Space :)

good stuff...had to be done really

i just hope he's kept some of the tunes totally underraps cos so far everything that we know is on the album has been rinsed for a good year or so....

Yeah he said the new version of World of Hurt is coming out, as is the instrumental of Follow the Light. He also told me he made Operator in about an hour!!!

VCF's so old now. It's not really album worthy (well at least when you're Subfocus lol). I knew it wouldn't be on the album. He has muchhhh better stuff anyways. He has loads of tunes nobody has heard and he doesn't play out. I've heard some wicked electro bits when I was round his.. that being said I don't know if any of those will make the album either.

Shame about Operator, and VCF - really really love that song.

Thanks for the news...

Ooh plus, massively wanna hear some stuff with an electro feel to it :D

Deep space is the only tune im really bothered about on the album and im pretty sure that will be ruined within months.

Deep space is the only tune im really bothered about on the album and im pretty sure that will be ruined within months.

It's pretty clear from your recent posts you just don't really like anything do ya lol

Cheer up mate lol

this really needs to come out asap
sort it out nick

I'm pretty sure it's in the hands of Ram now lol

Tune's been finished for ages now and I believe the album's been finished for a while too, I'm sure they're cutting the plates for release right now :)

Album's gonna be wicked :)

Wonder what the fuck it's gonna be called though

I'm pretty sure it's in the hands of Ram now lol

Tune's been finished for ages now and I believe the album's been finished for a while too, I'm sure they're cutting the plates for release right now :)

Album's gonna be wicked :)

Wonder what the fuck it's gonna be called though

Sub Focus Presents

What you've all been waiting for... The Girth

Back
Top Bottom