Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah [Dubstep Remix] (UNFINISHED/CLIP)

horace111

My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)
If you hook up your bassline to an LFO and use different kind of speed and depth, then you got a killing tune mate. I like it already! Keep me updated about this song! Good work!

pretty good work mate..

not sure about the synth at 0:14, but ur bass is pretty good
i wouldnt say have it lfo'd throughout, but maybe as variation make it wobble a bit.

n ur vocal slicing towards is the end is cool, but where it says
"i could teach u a thing or 2...
achiddy ach" <- this part sounds a lil off to me

good work tho

Yeah or use this bassline and make it wobbling in the second drop to give it some more variation.

Thanks for your feedback guys, I really appreciate it!
@Kuthoerr (I really like your name ;D) I was going to bring a bit of variation in the bassline , playing with my cutoff filter a little, so you're completely right about that.
@Djdevz I liked the analogue feel of that arp, but I'll mess a bit with the settings and see what sounds best. And as said before, I'm going to work on my bassline. The end is btw not sliced manually , I didn't have the time for that so I had to use a glitcher plugin. But I see what you mean and I'll work on it.
@ArtFX I like the Idea, maybe the wobble should be first and then the continuous bassline to give it that "ultimate flow". Not sure what I'm going to do, but I'll see what works best.

yeah this is good man, really feeling it, i loved the original tho, infact im gonna listen to that now....

anyway i think bring some LFOs in on it like every 16 or 8 bar so its normal how it is then it switches into a wobble. that wud be super heavy

yeah sorry man i didnt read your reply first, think we are on the same wavelength :p

Back
Top Bottom