*BOD RECORDINGS REMIX COMP*

NuElementz

Nu Elementz
BOD RECORDINGS REMIX COMP

NU ELEMENTZ – TEAR YOUR SOUL- BOD RECORDINGS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKyzKonvA7w

DOWNLOAD THE SAMPLE PACK HERE…..>

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zycobk

ALL TRACKS TO BE BETWEEN 4 AND 6 MINUTES LONG, ALL REMIXES WELCOME (TECH, DARK, JUNGLE, DUBSTEP, JUMP UP).
WINNERS WILL BE JUDGED BY PANELISTS ‘NU ELEMENTZ’ (G13, CLASS A, MURDA SOUND RECS) / SELECTA (DREADNOUGHT RECS OWNER) & DECIMAL BASS (BAD MONKEY / TERROR BASS, G13 RECS)….

ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE IN BY MIDNIGHT 31ST JULY 2010….

PLEASE EMAIL TRACKS IN A ZIP FILE OF SENDSPACE LINK TO….>

bodrecordings@yahoo.com

OR IF YOU PREFER AIM MESSENGER:-
SCREEN NAME: Nu Elementz UK / murdasoundrecs

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE THEIR TRACK ON THE FORTHCOMING *BOD RECORDINGS EP* PLUS A YEARS WORTH OF DUBS FROM BOD RECORDINGS….

GOOD LUCK!!! :P

prize is pretty tasty... althoug i assume its a digi ep?

Yes mate EP will be digital... We are literally launching our vinyl label 'Murda Sound Recordings' at the end of this month but will have both formats available... Come on though years worth of free dubs?? gotta be worth a remx surely??

:)

haaaa definitely worth a rmx, only just started out but i'll give it a bash, gives me something to work towards, even if the outcome is awful

haaaa definitely worth a rmx, only just started out but i'll give it a bash, gives me something to work towards, even if the outcome is awful

I'm sure it won't be that bad bro... Look forward to hearing it..

only allowed to use samples given? or we allowed to add others in there?

You can add as many samples in there as you like, it is a remix :) the parts are literally just stems of the track which made the original what it was, were looking for originality ;)

Look forward to hearing all entrants...

Yes mate EP will be digital... We are literally launching our vinyl label 'Murda Sound Recordings' at the end of this month but will have both formats available... Come on though years worth of free dubs?? gotta be worth a remx surely??

course mate... worth doing even if there are no prizes! love remixing, means the hard work of creating a 'context' is done for you ;)

course mate... worth doing even if there are no prizes! love remixing, means the hard work of creating a 'context' is done for you

Thats it mate, be looking forward to hearing all entrants...

I have had 2 clips from artists so far and both tracks were really good.. Looks like its going to be hard to pick a winner :)

Back
Top Bottom