Boardwalk Empire Season 4

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
[video=youtube_share;ge7MGTo6XVE]http://youtu.be/ge7MGTo6XVE[/video]

This brand new spot finds Steven Buscemi's Nucky Thompson butting heads with a new kingpin, Valentin Narcisse, played by Jeffrey Wright, an educated man who also happens to have Harlem under his thumb. And it look like their worlds are going to collide in a big way. Familiar faces like Richard Harrow, Chalky White, Al Capone and more are lurking around too. As always, it looks like shit is going to get very, very real. Thoughts on this new look at season four?

It all kicks off on Sunday, September 8th at 9 p.m.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ken. On a level. You need to watch this programme. It's brilliant. Fantastic casting, production & writing. It's pretty much a perfect show. The previous season was awesome.

Watched the first season, was distinctly underwhelmed so didn't watch the 2nd or 3rd when they aired.

Is it worth giving it another shot? Does it get better?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Watched the first season, was distinctly underwhelmed so didn't watch the 2nd or 3rd when they aired.

It def keeps getting better & better. Decent twists too. It's worth watching just for the bits with Richard Harrow going militant. It also looks like they're concentrating on the rise of Capone this season too.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist

I honestly don't think there's a bigger jump of quality from one season to the other than there is with boardwalk.

The first season is incredibly dull. Even thinking about it now makes me feel bored. But, stick with it and you want be dissapointed. Season 1 just is the set up. And to be fair, so much deep story happens, it'd be impossible to not have told the background.

Season 3 was gripping from word go. Excellent opening scene which really set the tone.

Can't wait for this. Breaking bad, Boardwalk and Sons Of Anarchy to look forward to. Sweet.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
If you get a bit bored of season 1 (it fucking drags if you ask me) just stick with it. THe next two make up for it.

Can't wait to get home and download the new episode. Got this, Breaking Bad, Madmen season 6 to catch up on and Sons of Anrchy starting again soon. Sweet as fuck.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I love this series. So many strong characters in it. Gyp Rossetti is a bad ass. Mr conflicted him, Nelson Van Alden. Smarmy weasel, Micky Doyle. Richard Harrow, stone cold Hitman. Then you've got all the classic gangsters, Joe Masseria, Al Capone (Stephen Graham is a bad ass actor), Lucky Luciano, Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Seigel, Johny Torrio.

Steve Buscemi makes the series for me.

Paz De La Huerta who plays Lucy Danziger needs an honourable mention too. HOT!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Watched it last night, great episode to start off a season I though. Tits and headshots a plenty.

Is it just me that doesn't like Nucky? I prefer pretty much all his enemies lol...

Never though Richard ( I think that's half face's name) would be a big part, but it's obvious now that he will have some part to play in the story. I want more Capone too.