Bo Selecta!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
even the adverts been cracking me up man..

have u seen him do david hasslehoff as night rider...man that is funny!

the new stuff looks wikkid...

the mel B one is funny as fuk, u seen the one where she does 'Cribs'

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Werd! I Cannae wait pet! Cat outta Eastenders with trotters for hands, Frodo & Golum with some 'Ring-fingering' shennagins, Hannibal Lecter, Emma Bunton, an more from the favourites! Shazzamm!

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
maaaan its gonna be wicked,yer lokki ive seen the one with him doin mel b n the cribs lol,i fink ive watched em too many times"hoho ho green giant!i love that muva fucka,oookay" :] "look at me grapes,fooookin ell"

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Post Bo Selecta Whinging...

Not madly impressed, after loving all previous series. I'll still watch in hope tho. (yn)

Why did they have to tamper wth (nearly) everything?

Some good moments but generally way over produced imo. I would have much preferred more of the same.

Avid's supposed to be the outsider, having him as a proper talk show host just doesn't work for me.

(See also The Ali G Show when that went crappish and studio based).

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Re: Post Bo Selecta Whinging...

D BREAKNECK said:
Not madly impressed, after loving all previous series. I'll still watch in hope tho. (yn)

Why did they have to tamper wth (nearly) everything?

Some good moments but generally way over produced imo. I would have much preferred more of the same.

Avid's supposed to be the outsider, having him as a proper talk show host just doesn't work for me.

(See also The Ali G Show when that went crappish and studio based).
Ditto, I found it a little boring to be honest..

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
They had to swith it up a lil to give it a fresh angle - it was a lil weak, but you could see a lot more production had gone into it.
MJ in Poridge with Ronnie Barker was the most histerical thing ive seen, easily the best character imo :D

The interviews were lacking spark, but then again, some of last series did, It was interviews this the Bear with Johnathan Woss (wibbly) that were the series high points, an that was towards the end of series 2.

Kept me entertained on a friday nizzle after my show :D

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
so theres bin a few episodes now- wot do y'all think. its pretty shite imo (especially wen compared 2 the last series)
i think the only bit i liked in episode 3 was that advert 4 trisha's bogle bogle bogle shake lol

Cube

www.exegene.com
VIP Junglist
jay walker said:
They had to swith it up a lil to give it a fresh angle - it was a lil weak, but you could see a lot more production had gone into it.
MJ in Poridge with Ronnie Barker was the most histerical thing ive seen, easily the best character imo :D

that be ronnay barkay muthafucka :lol:

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
I've only seen the first 2 eps. 1st was way over produced IMO (as I said before).
2nd Episode close to the high quality of last series I thought.

:confused: the 2 grumpy old men like on the Muppets. Not funny.

:confused: the behind the scenes studio stuff. Not funny.