"BNP leader pelted with eggs by protesters"

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Nutek, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

2. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

What a joker man

3. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

"Griffin said the BNP is not racist and claimed that it won votes because it "spoke openly about the problem of immigration".

thats strange considering the party doesn't allow black people in....

such a cunt

4. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

5. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

what a waste of eggs

6. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

just read this, so awesome, fuck the BNP, I really wish I had bothered to vote now.....

7. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

the BNP guy who wont a seat for yorkshire and humberside is an ex NF front man...

8. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

yeah i was reading about it today...nick griffin, the leader, had read "mein kampf" by the time he was 13 lol

9. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i think its great that fascism is breathing down democracy's neck... might force Labour, Conservatives and everyone else to start listening to the public about important issues...

10. monq

monq Member

What I find hilarious is that the BNP deems the problems of this country to be Immigration... and I guess that in some areas, there certainly is friction between communities.

But everytime I walk by the high street in my town, and I see the dozens of very white, very british people who have not worked in their lives and are drinking my taxes through Social Services while I (a bloody foreigner) work my arse off for the benefit of this country, well... gotta laff! :p :D

11. Caoimhe***

Caoimhe*** Can you feel the bass?

good! wata cunt

12. NastyLimbCheat

exactly dude, we need foreign workers to do the jobs we don't want to do.

13. monq

monq Member

BWHAHHHA! :D :D :D Exactly, that's my task as an asylum seeker! :D :D

Although I would suggest grabbing all BNP supporters and giving the jobs that not even us foreigners wanna do... I.e., Public Toilette Cleaners. And do not give them anything else to clean the toilets than their putrid tongue!

14. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

- looks liek they have the right idea, and we are all mugs..but re the BNP

- thing is this sorta thing creates bigger divides...but to be fair some communities do not in any way want to or try to intigrate ( as a genralisation, and yes I am on shaky ground here) and you could argue chicken and egg, but clearly there are peopel who hat eEngland, but love its wealth ...but if tehy are hard working and don't ram their shit onto teh rest of us, then whatever...

- I don't think intigration is mandatory, but if i went to another country I would try and learn about the culture, and try and fit in..I wouldn't be trying to recreate Britain in my little corner...hopefully this is n't misinterpreted, cos racists are cunts, but there seems to be a concept somehwere that only a majority can be a racist.

15. NastyLimbCheat

I didn't want my point to sound negative, but there are a lot of useless people in this country and foreigners make great workers for the economy. Like foreign doctors in the NHS, there's a crazy number of university graduates in Inidia, more than our population in the UK....

16. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

if bnp actually stood for what they claim to be about i wouldnt mind them I.E. immigration fuck ups labour has allowed to develop. problem is its a front and therye actually corrupt. shame

17. monq

monq Member

I am not sure the problem with integration has to do with types of communities, but it's a simple question of numbers. I.e., when my wife moved to Catalunya 15 years ago, she learnt catalan AND spanish, and her integration to our culture was incredible - to the point that some people would not even recognise her accent as foreign.

On the other side, there are areas in Spain that are more british than england, basically because they have been taken over and obviously the expats do not have the need to integrate. I used this example to avoid the typical "muslim", "hindu" etc, but I have seen examples of all sorts and colours...

Obviously, if you move to another country and you are not dumb, you will try to integrate (ie I do not go to tapas bars everyday, I rather eat a nice roast! :p)... But masses ARE dumb by definition...

I do not think your post sounded negative at all, but yet again, there are fantastic English professionals and fantastic foreign professionals, and the same applies to idiots! :D

18. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

Agree with you 100% on that one, not a racist here at all, but i do think alot of people take the piss with coming to England. By our own fault we're a fucking soft target, and people come here and do whatever they want. Quite a few places in London with road signs in foreign languages.. can you imagine that in iran? Literally if you walked around there in a bikini you'd get fucking stoned to death.

There definately is a problem, but the BNP aren't gonna do shit about it. I'm quite interested to see what UKIP are about, never really heard much about them till these elections, but they seem a little more clued up.

Lib dem all the way though, everyone else seems to be on the wrong page completely...

19. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

20. DjTiesticles

DjTiesticles Well-Known Member

If you have voted BNP have you actually read through some of their policies?

I suggest you take a look

http://bnp.org.uk/policies/