Blurr Febuary Mix (Jump Up & Double Drops)

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
finally got my recording shiznit up and running again, enjoy...

Nero - Dick Tracy VIP
>>>Moving Fusion - Turbulence
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
Hazard - Machete
Shy FX & TopCat - Everyday (Chase & Status Remix)
>>>Ebony Dubs - Ra
Original Sin - D For Danger
Ram Trilogy - Screamer VIP
Chase & Status - Take Me Away
Xample - Contra
Hazard - Use Your Brain
Noisia - Stigma
>>>Mampi Swift - One Finga
Commix - Be True
Twisted Individual - Galloping Elephant
Trevelyan & Icarus - Fruit X
Ed Rush & Optical - Bacteria (Pendulum Remix)
Crystal Clear & Cabbie - Streethawk
>>>Mampi Swift - The One
>>>Original Sin - Don't Be Silly
>>>Friction - Third Degree

43 mins/320kbps
http://dnbshare.com/download/BlurrFeb09.mp3.html

Nero - Dick Tracy VIP
>>>Moving Fusion - Turbulence
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing

You had me there, downloadin it now.

Hazard - Machete

Worried about this bit, one big tune with one...(yes everyday is a big tune)

cheers guys

Hazard - Machete

Worried about this bit, one big tune with one...(yes everyday is a big tune)

dw, lifted off machete before the breakdown into that little silent bit at the beginning of everyday, chik-chik... boom!

Had a listen last night mate.

You're beatmatching is 95% fine, nothing to much to really worry about there. But you really need to work on your eqing man. Think you need to cut your bass a bit more and experiment with messing around with the mids and stuff.

For example the 'Everyday' to 'D for Danger' mix you could barely hear D4D through lack of eqing. Like the way your using your time behind the decks to fill up with teaser n stuff.

Overall a decent party set but like I said practice eqing a bit more and try to find out which tunes work with work which in terms of the beat of the tune and stuff. Then maybe look into mixing in key. Hope that's not to harsh and it helps you in the long run. :)

Had a listen last night mate.

You're beatmatching is 95% fine, nothing to much to really worry about there. But you really need to work on your eqing man. Think you need to cut your bass a bit more and experiment with messing around with the mids and stuff.

For example the 'Everyday' to 'D for Danger' mix you could barely hear D4D through lack of eqing. Like the way your using your time behind the decks to fill up with teaser n stuff.

Overall a decent party set but like I said practice eqing a bit more and try to find out which tunes work with work which in terms of the beat of the tune and stuff. Then maybe look into mixing in key. Hope that's not to harsh and it helps you in the long run. :)

cheers mate, ye my eqing needs some work, i noticed that in a cpl of places when i listened to it back myself
thanks for taking the time :thumbsup:

17728.jpg

d/l'in now

Thoroughly like this. The transition out of Dick Tracy was a little iffy, but other than that, I though the mix had a high level of technical success. Track-wise, everything seemed to flow smoothly with solid energy from start to end. Nicely done Blurr! :)

Back
Top Bottom