Blurr - Chicks Dig Bass

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
ain't recorded anything for a while and my gf asked for something to listen to so i slung this together last night, plus there's a bit of piss poor scratching on the end, was well tired by the end and kept loosin the time, but anyway, enjoy the mix, feedback always greatly appreciated...

Spirit - Out of Control (Cause 4 Concern Remix)
>>>High Contrast- If We Ever
Chase & Status - Take Me Away
Spor - Aztec
Sub Focus - X-Ray
Taxman - Evasion Remix
Ray Keith - Dark Soldier (Back in the Day Mix)
Brockie & Ed Solo - Represent (Chase & Status Remix)
>>>Darkotic & Interface - Typhoon
Baron - Ratpack
Chase & Status - Brazil
Brockie & Ed Solo - Turntable 1 (Bengal Remix)
Lomax - Artisan
Original Sin & Taxman - Seen
Bad Company - Nitrous (Dillinja Remix)
Chase & Status - Disco
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
Ebony Dubs - Ra
Chase & Status - Hurt You
>>>Michael Jackson - Human Nature
Original Sin - D For Danger
Noisia - Diplodocus
Collie Budz - Come Around (Flare Remix)
>>>Dirty Harry - Big Cat
Mampi Swift - The One

55 mins

160kbps http://dnbshare.com/download/Blurr-ChicksDigBass.mp3.html
320kbps http://dnbshare.com/download/Blurr-ChicksDigBass_HQ_.mp3.html

Mr Blurr... Just couldn't leave 'D for Danger' out could you! and diplodocus? I presume that was to keep Heidi happy.

Anyway on the DL, will let you know what I think when I seen you Thursday. If you're gonna make it that is!

Safe

Last edited:
yea whole things pretty much tunes she loves, and i'll be down on thurs for a few

peash

nice mix mate, hows things with u these days, my missus got our 20 week scan 2moz n we find out what sex our baby is, madness.

life's all good, jus pacing it out a bit more than u ;), shit mang that's madness indeed, hope ur both well :thumbsup:

Sounds pretty badass. Too bad my girl ain't into this type of music. Also, definitely bass-y. LOL, I got some bad speakers in my car, and this isn't going to help.

dnt suppose u thought of the name of this mix from the squatters - girls love bass. if u didnt look the song up its mint

ye gave it a listen, kool mix man, some of my fav in their, like how you switched the stles up, some killa drops in their aswell, got my head noddin mate. respecto.

Back
Top Bottom