Bluefoot Visionbass Radio 09/04/2009

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
The Vision Bass radio stream really needs sorting out and I missed a few minutes of the start and the end because of it. Anyway, 50 or so minutes of dirty jump up from Bluefoot..:clown:

Quality is quite poor-my bad (radio stations+software's fault really :D)...
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kddctthi4ml

Don't know huge amounts about jump up so no tracklist unfortunately :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ahhhh soz mate my bad!! jus choose the wrong file!! had a bit too much wife beater!!

woah thats a bad recording lol, safe anyway

yeah, sorry about that :D There was meant to be two good recordings done but they didn't work and this was the last minute back-up in case everything flopped...oh well

The Visionbass stream just wont connect for me, which is annoying, still id reall appreciate you recording the Thursday and Sunday seshes, I'd really like to listen to them no matter what quality!

Not at all... I like ALL kinds of music. But here is how it reads to me. Dear mr big time producer, Please release your unreleased tracks so me, the whack ass dj, can spread it all over the internet. Please stop holding back your dubs because if not I will cry and make a petition until you do. < / retarded petition >

cool story bro (y)

and for the record, it wasn't meant to be serious at first but it sort of caught on. Why should he hold back on releasing tunes that are never going to come out. It's a waste imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom