Blue uns ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ah. no, havent encountered any of those. thought you mightve meant valiums which is a different story altogether.

they good then?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
shit i bet , like the rest of them ? anyone had any good ones for a while in the U.K ? , if so , ill pay cash into your paypal , and you send me them in a birthday card ..thnkyou please . im not bothered with them anymore. always get let down with a slight tingle in my left nut .

Snipaz

Nah man these are the real deal, proper pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff shit, and i have not had em like it for getting on 8-10 years and thats no word of a lie, trust!

You properly come up on them a treat, not like having to do 10+ of the white ones, not that i have ever done that many in one night, but that seems to be norm nowerdays

These are like proper oldskool gurns.........watch out for the on your local street corner.

Oh and ETHIX send me your address.....happy bday mate haha

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
When i was young I did these drugs couple of times but 5 was limit and I was :rinsed:to the maxx..when I hear these horror stories about +10 I just nod my head..but obviously people react different on drugs, so..