'blue eyed dolls' - wobble filth jump up!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
http://www.myspace.com/richiestix

first track up! this is by no means finished in terms of mix down, but is pretty much there in terms of content, just need to adjust things for consistency/flow!

please leave feedback for this tune, bearing in mind i know that the kick has been rolled off too high so doesn't quite punch through enough and that some of the breaks need ducking at some of the snares....

enjoy! :D

track isnt bad mate, i think you could switch the wobble up a bit tho, change some of the notes? im not sure but it gets a bit repetetive quick.
i like the wobble tho iv bin tryin to make similar and hav been pullin my hair out.
mess around with the bassline a bit i think, hats seem a bit tinny? i dunno like theres a crash symbal in there or summin, dnt think u need that!
drums need beefin up but i think u got a good idea and layout atm mate.
hope this helps

yes mate cheers, i have to agree with what you say about hats and drums! bass, going to get replaced this weekend with a more wobble friendly sub bass!

I'll take into account what you said about variation... but i'm going to roll with subtle variation, like pitch or tone or sumthing as i have another tune that throws the wobble oscilation all over the place!

dude i checked mosta your myspace things there all pretty prof sounding well to me anyways idk bout those extreme critics out there but anyways those bass sounds are real sick but the blines needa bunch more variation like eves said but if u get that down those drums sound tight n all the sfx's n stuff too i bet u could get it goin lol what softwares u usin?

ableton mate... made the switch from fruity loops last year and never looked back! I try to 'make' as much of it as possible, i hate over 'vst'd' stuff personally! I'll admit though ableton made my tunes sound better and i think it's more powerfull, but i was more creative with FL if that makes sense?

thanks for the advice though, pretty much what i wanted to hear!

yes, i know i need sfx, but it is my most hated part of making a track... it's bloody hard to make them sound 'part' of the mix rather than on top of it!

ps... on my myspace page the 'no no no v long note' and 'mr happy v felony' are double drops upon the plastic... no chop shop computer bizzle there!

you got aim bro? i'm going to be starting a digi label at the start of next year or maybe before, i'd be interested in signing a couple of your bits..

all blue eyed dolls needs is variation, sfx and a better mixdown bro, sounding sick (y)

no mate... but i think it's about time i bloody did! i'll look into it, and let you know... tunes do need work though and i will have to find the time and suitable monitoring equipment to do so!

no mate... headphones that only work out of one side most of the time! and when the missis aint in on my home hi-fi (pretty close to monitor standards as it's old skool!)

getting some monitoring phones soon and monitors as and when i can

Back
Top Bottom