blue cheese

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
got some bin laden shiz, but my man just got in a loada blueberry.

have to be honest i reli do love the blue cheese.

I got some biggie smalls. Taking the pp down end of feb. Next grow is critical mass, red dragon, top dogg, and lemon skunk.
LOL if your on xbox live I'm miggzgrowzbudz add it

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
got some cat piss stinkin shit...

smelt so much...rocksteadys cat ran off with my 8ball lats night n started munching it and rolling round in it...

was just chillin and was like...wait a sec...wheres my punk??....looked everywere...then found Albert (the cat) playin with it by the front door...

think he munched some tho...cos he was acting all mash up after that!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
got some cat piss stinkin shit...

smelt so much...rocksteadys cat ran off with my 8ball lats night n started munching it and rolling round in it...

was just chillin and was like...wait a sec...wheres my punk??....looked everywere...then found Albert (the cat) playin with it by the front door...

think he munched some tho...cos he was acting all mash up after that!!
hahahaha!! My cat was fraggled mate... he come into my room after you left and just lyed down on my bed starring at the ceiling... hahaha.. then went on some hardcore sleeping session... i woke up half way throught the night and he was still in the same position at the end of my bed... hahaha...

Hes back to normal this morning though... fuker tried munchin on my foot....

Anyway.... MEKS!! Sort me out some of this shiz man!!

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
my mates cat went blind from THC poisoning just to warn ya rocksteady. but i think tht was due to some serious prolonged exposure to second had smoke and hot boxing etc. i got paid today so gona have a fat blaze up later on!

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
hahahaha!! My cat was fraggled mate... he come into my room after you left and just lyed down on my bed starring at the ceiling... hahaha.. then went on some hardcore sleeping session... i woke up half way throught the night and he was still in the same position at the end of my bed... hahaha...

Hes back to normal this morning though... fuker tried munchin on my foot....

Anyway.... MEKS!! Sort me out some of this shiz man!!
Hahaha...serious!!?? thats too funny!!

Hat off to albert tho..handled it like a true blazer!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
my mates cat went blind from THC poisoning just to warn ya rocksteady. but i think tht was due to some serious prolonged exposure to second had smoke and hot boxing etc. i got paid today so gona have a fat blaze up later on!
I dont really expose him to much to be honest... the little fuker likes the smell of tabaco and weed.... if you leave a fag on a table he'll have it away... end up finding somewhere in the house half chewed.... same goes for weed....

First time he's actually nicked weed before though... you should have seen me and sammy trying to find it.... iwas like... "nah, no way has he taken it... if he has he would have taken it out the room".... but no... the fuker had taken it all the way downstairs and had obviously been playin with it and tried munching a bit of it... thank god he didnt like the taste otherwise there would have been none left.....

Hahaha...serious!!?? thats too funny!!

Hat off to albert tho..handled it like a true blazer!!!

yeh man!! taught him well!!... was soooo jokes man... he kept trying to attack me and then falling over!! or he'd grab on and then give up after a few seconds and kick back... hahaha...