Blu Mar Ten - Natural History

ExplodingMan

VIP Junglist
Saw this on facebook, gonna be big.

Blu Mar Ten – Natural History: CD / 2×12″ / Digital

Returning to their ancestral roots, Natural History is the long-awaited first full drum & bass album from Blu Mar Ten, leaving you in no doubt of their position at the cutting edge of the genre.

From the storming remix of vocal opener Starting Over, through the deeply abstract Grey Area to the VIP rework of massive club hit Close and the epic Last Dance, Natural History showcases the trio’s ability to enrich and develop their DNA, resulting in an album full of surprising twists and turns that all carry the Blu Mar Ten stamp of quality.

CD Tracklisting:
01. Starting Over (2009 Remix)
02. Above Words
03. God’s Lonely Man
04. By The Time My Light Reaches You I’ll Be Gone
05. Grey Area
06. Believe Me
07. Close (VIP)
08. Clipjoint
09. If I Could Tell You
10. Nobody Here
11. Last Dance
12. Overwhelm
13. Bedroom Eyes

Digital Version will feature the following Bonus Tracks:
(14). Made Of Air
(15). Eight Rounds Rapid

2×12″ Vinyl Tracklist:
A) Close (VIP)
B) Clipjoint
C) If I Could Tell You
D) Last Dance

safety* for audio check his latest mix, out earlier this month i think. four or five of these album tracks on there

2×12″ Vinyl Tracklist:
A) By The Time My Light Reaches You I’ll Be Gone
B) She Moves Through (ASC Remix)

C) If I Could Tell You
D) Last Dance

Not overly impressed with the vinyl selection. Should be as above imo But whatever. CD looks rather large ;)

yeh I agree with OCR, will probably pick up the cd rather than the vinyl

Also, I'm not dyslexic or anything, but when ever I see blu mar ten written down, I always read ten blu men

the mix that just came out was brilliant. really enjoyable listening.
to be honest, i prefer the sorta vibe off this kinda stuff than the autonomic business. and i reckon that's a part of blu mar ten that wishes they came with that autonomic sound first, after reading that entry on his blog from a year or so ago.
just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom