blu mar ten - believe me

what i like is... it's deep liquid and still quite edgey. i'm cuming all over this sound at the moment

what i like is... it's deep liquid and still quite edgey. i'm cuming all over this sound at the moment

I hear you mate, picked this little bad boy up on 12" the second the local record store had it in stock. If you like this one, check out "Diagnosis Murder" by Bcee and S.P.Y, similar kind of vibe and equally as sick.

I think you just spewed the right words there mate.

What about ----> subwave - believe me.

It used to be on youtube but the guy who hosted it got banned, is the subwave tune unreleased or something?

It used to be on youtube but the guy who hosted it got banned, is the subwave tune unreleased or something?

yes i tink

i love these kinda tunes but can never seem to find a place for em in a mix??

Deep inside was such a roller, love playing it.

love the style Blu Mar Ten has

I hear you mate, picked this little bad boy up on 12" the second the local record store had it in stock. If you like this one, check out "Diagnosis Murder" by Bcee and S.P.Y, similar kind of vibe and equally as sick.

gonna check that now

gonna check that too

i love these kinda tunes but can never seem to find a place for em in a mix??

this would have to be one of the easiest tunes to find place for in a mix. particullarly if you opened with it.

Back
Top Bottom