blu mar ten - all or nothing (subclash remix) WIP

groelle

VIP Junglist
dont normally do this kinda thing but thought wed make a little experiment and let all of you be somewhat part of the creation of our remix

this is what i did so far. downloaded the stems, chucked it in FL and build some drums and bass to accompany the samples.

now i send that to my mate alverine to see what he can do to it to make it a little bit more unique.

tell me what you think, feedback highly appreciated on this one as its really just an hour in.

big ups and good luck with the comp everyone :)

Sounding good! Your drums sound real nice! I like how you have the piano come back in with the drums, large!

haha, started my remix out with the piano stem too (I wonder how many people have/will do the same).

haha, started my remix out with the piano stem too (I wonder how many people have/will do the same).

You can add me to that list of people ! :lol:

Sounding nice man, its just D&B though, and no offence, from what I have seen so far that is what every remix is! There is like two house ones in there too I think. Try give it a bit of a twist? Thats what BMT said they were after in the interview I think :)

As for putting a WIP up is this allowed yeah? I wanna do a bit more work on mine and then whack it up soon for all you to hear and tell me what to improve :)

parsons - theres a lead, an arp and lots of other stuff in there now which is basically pretty unique - its kinda standard tho. thats what we like atm it seems..

will update a version with a better mixdown later :) big ups fellas!

oh and yeah, aslong as you dont put it into the group, uploading WIPs is okay.

parsons - theres a lead, an arp and lots of other stuff in there now which is basically pretty unique - its kinda standard tho. thats what we like atm it seems..

will update a version with a better mixdown later :) big ups fellas!

oh and yeah, aslong as you dont put it into the group, uploading WIPs is okay.

Oh yeah man, I picked out the new parts you added just thought I would mention there are lots of dnb ones. You have done an awesome job though! :)

I will get a WIP up soon then, probably next week now as I am busy the rest of the weekend!

updated version online.

spend ages yesterday routing, eqing and compressing the drums. got a bit lost on it and think i destroyed a bit of the oldschool feeling - mix is sounding better tho.

arranged it to the end aswell (2 breakdowns, 5.30 so far :D) - and yeah, generally mixed it down proper (at least i tried :D)

tell us what you think =)

Back
Top Bottom