Blu Mar Ten - All Or Nothing Remix Competition via KMag

sounds grolle, bit genric though...judging by the interview it sounds like their looking for something quite unique.

its kinda generic... but i dont care :D

didnt kinda do it to win but just for the fun - and so far i only spend an hour on it. so..

Last edited:
Damn Groelle you jumped on that quick! I ain't even downloaded the Stems yet :lol:

Will check it out now :)

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

Not bad man! As you said it is pretty generic but its still sounding like a good tune/remix :)

Is anyone else just feeling really uninspired by these stems? :|

Funny you should say that. I have been working on my remix today :) Out of the 30 different stems I narrowed it down to about 6 that I was interested in.

I have now only ended up using 3 ! :lol: and not in their full state either, done quite a bit of chopping! :P

They weren't mind blowing stems by any means but I have made something I am really chuffed with right now :D

I only downloaded like half the stems in the first place, left the drums alone cause I already knew I wouldn't be using them. The piano stem is large though and has definitely become a focus of my remix. I really think it comes down to what the first thing people thought of when they listen through the stems. When I listened, I got kind of a garagey vibe so thats what I've gone with.

I already knew there'd be a load of dnb mixes and people wouldn't bother changing the tempo. They said they are looking for something cool and different so I've changed up the tempo and got to chopping up the samples.

Only just started working though on mine but I'm really happy with what I've got so far.

Ohhh nice miszt! Sounding good man :)

I have posted an attachment (no space on SC right now I'm afraid) of a quick preview of my WIP remix here guys:

View attachment AON Remix WIP preview.mp3

Still a WIP of course, I got some more I wanna do to it and then of course I need to get it sounding a bit better in places :) Some of it is rough round the edges!

Was wondering if anyone could help me though. If you listen you will hear I took the first chord of the main chord stem. I dropped it in me sampler so I could do different notes with it but you can hear the A# just doesn't quite sound right and its really bugging me. :lol: Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Feedback on the remix itself would be mucho aprietiato as well :D Even though you are hearing a very small portion!

Cheers

Ohhh nice miszt! Sounding good man :)

I have posted an attachment (no space on SC right now I'm afraid) of a quick preview of my WIP remix here guys:

View attachment 5550

Still a WIP of course, I got some more I wanna do to it and then of course I need to get it sounding a bit better in places :) Some of it is rough round the edges!

Was wondering if anyone could help me though. If you listen you will hear I took the first chord of the main chord stem. I dropped it in me sampler so I could do different notes with it but you can hear the A# just doesn't quite sound right and its really bugging me. :lol: Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Feedback on the remix itself would be mucho aprietiato as well :D Even though you are hearing a very small portion!

Cheers

Sounds really smooth bro, chilled vibes :cool:

Cheers man! Glad you liked it :D

I have recorded in some guitar parts that I played and also working on some vocal elements too :D (I wish the original tune had some sort of hook to work with!)

Did you see what I mean about the chord stab or was it sounding good to you? :P

Hey Fletch, that's exactly the vibe that came to mind when I listened to the stems and you've nailed it. Great job. (ps I reckon you should work at slower tempos more often :) )

Back
Top Bottom